Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,176 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? (613 Views)

Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read / Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? by luckyCO(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was going through Heb 10 and i came to this topic,hv continued to study this Area.
Does it mean when sinned delibrately no forgiveness?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? by ajaoabeey(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
yes becoures if God don't forgive sin will too much
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? by luckyCO(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am very sure we hv so many sins we commited delibrately by the fact thst one may not control his/herself by ones exposural status.
Eg bribery,condeming/judging human being bco Of tribe or religion,adultery etc.
Doest it mean no forgiveness since it was done after one is known that it is wrong?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? by Goshen360(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Context is the key to understanding through the holy spirit
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? by PastorOluT(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Be back to make my contribution, reserving this space.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? by Yooguyz: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hebrews 10:26-31 is not talking about normal Christian growth
and the struggles we all face. In my judgment it's not talking about what we call
"backsliding" into sin. It's
about renouncing Christ after knowing him and following him and then decisively turning your back on him. When
Hebrews 10:26 says "no
sacrifice for sins is left," it
means "If you reject Christ after claiming to know him, there is no place else for you to go." If
you turn your back on Jesus,
going back to the synagogue
(the situation faced by the first-
century readers of Hebrews) will not help you. If Jesus isn't
enough for you, then nothing your old life offers will satisfy
and there is no other way your sins can be forgiven.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Heb 10:26-31? by luckyCO(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yooguyz: Hebrews 10:26-31 is not talking about normal Christian growth
and the struggles we all face. In my judgment it's not talking about what we call
"backsliding" into sin. It's
about renouncing Christ after knowing him and following him and then decisively turning your back on him. When
Hebrews 10:26 says "no
sacrifice for sins is left," it
means "If you reject Christ after claiming to know him, there is no place else for you to go." If
you turn your back on Jesus,
going back to the synagogue
(the situation faced by the first-
century readers of Hebrews) will not help you. If Jesus isn't
enough for you, then nothing your old life offers will satisfy
and there is no other way your sins can be forgiven.
Failing into the hands of God(Heb 10:31),does it mean final judgement.
Can someone living fall into the hands of God?

(1) (Reply)

World’s First Gay BIBLE Has Been Publishedwith Verses That Promote Same Séx / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris E. Kwakpovwe / Angola Ban Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.