Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

BBM on iPhone and related issues - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (57471 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2013
has anyone tried d bbm app on 3GS?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kevinsweetberry(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2013
I need blackberry or iphone to buy.any seller should reach me on 08030630408

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2013
I am supposed to post the id and password here but cus dis na public forum i think its not a good idea! What do u think?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa: THIS THREAD DON REACH 39 PAGES. power of virus Android

https://www.nairaland.com/1447476/bbm-android-related-issues

Expected this to happen, those fandroid boiz never know anything.

1 Like

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2013
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT OR MADE ANY TRANSACTION WITH ME CONCERNING IPHONES AND U NEED D BBM ASAP, JUST FIND UR WAY TO ME AND U AV IT…. FOC. unfortunately, i can't disclose my apple id
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by salvino(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: I am supposed to post the id and password here but cus dis na public forum i think its not a good idea! What do u think?

@horladortune plzz plzz and plzz dis is my email... mykdemion@yahoo.com u can send me d log in details. i jst wana download d bbm and i promise to sign out immediately.. thanks in anticipation
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Femistico(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2013
kevinsweetberry: Clean used bold 5 and bold 3 for sale.
Bold 5 29k
Bold 3 13k
I stay in lagos
Phone no 08030630408
Email kevyprinc@yahoo.com
since dis dayz u no sell ur bb now dat bbm is available to android and ios u wan con sell am.....though seems ur joking. bold 5 for 29k haahahahah one of ma guy sold clean bold 4 for 9k abt 2 wks ago. guy u beta throw am for 12k make u forget.

1 Like

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2013
Now in MY appstore grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2013
salvino:

@horladortune plzz plzz and plzz dis is my email... mykdemion@yahoo.com u can send me d log in details. i jst wana download d bbm and i promise to sign out immediately.. thanks in anticipation
soyinkaoladotun@gmail.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kflexxy(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2013
Hey guys that's just a leak. Let hope till nxtwk
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bukason: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa: has anyone tried d bbm app on 3GS?

Workin perfectly on ma sis 3GS ios 6.1.2. Installed it 4 her sha
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by lefenuso(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: I am supposed to post the id and password here but cus dis na public forum i think its not a good idea! What do u think?

Kindly help a fellow Broda by sharing ur apple Account to roddyswam3148@gmail.com .Thanks in advance
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by exeasy(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2013
For dose who want bbm...just follow the step on the pix

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by salvino(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2013
@exeasy the account has been diabled due to security reasons...
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2013
Salvino i sent u an email
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by mygee33(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: Salvino i sent u an email
Check your inbox
Mygee33@gmail.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Activcupid: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Pls what about android users? Any show yet?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Anyone successful with bbm download on android should please let me know.. all the bbm apps on play store are fake
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by androidFather: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
HOW TO TETHER ANDROID ONTO COMPUTER

These instructions will explain how to get Tether your android device onto your Windows computer, i.e, browse with your computer using your android phone as a modem through USB Cord.

All you need to do is follow the instructions below. If you have a Mac and need the instructions, click here.

Instructions
1. Download and install the Tether PC software: http://tether.com/a/tether.exe

2. Connect your Android to your computer with the USB cable that came with your Android. On your Android phone go to Settings > Applications > Development and check USB debugging.

3. Once the download completes on your PC, please run the setup and follow the instructions. At some point you may see a screen that says it can't verify the publisher, this is because we are using Google's default Android Drivers. Please be sure to agree and install these drivers.

see screenshot and instructions here
http://g-loaded..com/p/blog-page.html
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by globatop: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
What's all this fuss about bbm. You that have it pls upload for others. How about android version any news or link
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by salvino(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
thanks holar.... d acc worked am on bbm now... yaaaaaaah

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Hugoboi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: Salvino i sent u an email
elenwoke@gmail.com I need bbm on my iPhone 5 too. Many thanks!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by yomiomotehinse(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
When will bbm b introduced to android phone nid ans plzz
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kilo88: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
i have not seen it in Nigeria
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lol my account was compromised! Anyway one love!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013

Kindly help me with ur Ape I'd as well pls, I will appreciate if u send me ur details via PM or on my email address on bestofibkpumpn@yahoo.com and I promise to sign off immediately I get d app
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by abiolag(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Femistico:
since dis dayz u no sell ur bb now dat bbm is available to android and ios u wan con sell am.....though seems ur joking. bold 5 for 29k haahahahah one of ma guy sold clean bold 4 for 9k abt 2 wks ago. guy u beta throw am for 12k make u forget.

Good advice hahahahahaha grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
bestofibkpumpn:

Kindly help me with ur Ape I'd as well pls, I will appreciate if u send me ur details via PM or on my email address on bestofibkpumpn@yahoo.com and I promise to sign off immediately I get d app
gone try to get u a friend's own soon!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kunlekuz4: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.