Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

“I Wanted To Be A Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / “I Wanted To Be A Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu (979 Views)

IT'S OVER! BBA Lovers Beverly Osu And Angelo Collins Calls It Quit. (see Tweets) / #bbathechase: Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex – SA Fiancée / Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wanted To Be A Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu by facileconsults(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Beverly Osu who represented Nigeria and became one of the most talked-about housemate in the Big Brother Africa 2013 has revealed that being controversial has never been her goal.

In a recent interview on Abuja, she talks about life before the house and what her future plans her.

Life before Big Brother:
Before Big Brother, I was into entertainment. Big Brother Africa was just a platform for me to do what I wanted to do. Before now, I wanted to be an actress, I wanted to be a reverend sister, but things did not just work out the way I planned it.

Being a controversial housemate:
Going to the house, I didn’t have any plan or strategy. I just went in there. While in the house, I used to be blunt every time, it used to be me living my normal life. The controversial side, I don’t know because I used to be a very sweet person.

Click http://enquizzle..com/2013/09/i-wanted-to-be-reverend-sister-before.html to read more.

Re: “I Wanted To Be A Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu by Indifferent(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tonto Dike do something. Beverly is stealing ur spot on Nairaland
Re: “I Wanted To Be A Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu by nekaa(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
"Then what happened?" That's the question the reporters should have asked.
Re: “I Wanted To Be A Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu by vizkiz: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
She wnts 2b a sis?? God purnish her...she was dressinq half naked even b4 she tot abt BBA angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Five Men Raped Me & Gave Me N20 Each Afterwards - Girl, 13, Narrates Ordeal / SHOCKING Photo:dbanj Grabbing A Lady's Butt On Stage / Some Movie 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.