Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,051 members, 7,852,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fat Toolz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fat Toolz (4097 Views)

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Toolz by goldsparks(f): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2013
Lolitua: Terribly fat...n cnt do wit out heavy make - ups....#facts

Toolz is on woman that rarely makes up, and when she does it always a light palette. You don't know her personaly, do you?
Re: Fat Toolz by Lolitua(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
goldsparks:

Toolz is on woman that rarely makes up, and when she does it always a light palette. You don't know her personaly, do you?
lolxz.....quit d pretence...u ursef dnt even knw her a bit....instead of u quotin ma word...go n luk 4 toolz draw her close n take a gud @ her face....#quote not

1 Like

Re: Fat Toolz by Dovahkiin(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Toolz is hot and curvy , too many haters in the thread
Re: Fat Toolz by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hahaha..funy thread..

Why do you want †̥o know if she's curvy or fat?..
And so many pple fighting over the questn wit dia answers grin..

Make i chuck mouth though e no concern me..grin

Buttylicious Toolz.. She's hot n curvy but fat sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Bodhi, D Dog Who Works As A Menswear Model For Famous Clothing Brands / Meet World’s Se-xiest Pregnant Woman!…see Pictures She Shared / Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.