Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2191 Views)

Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University / What I Wish Someone Had Said To Me At My Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Re: . by ugonna1054(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Well I think u shud go for graduation as u dnt graduate everyday likewise u dnt get mArried everyday but dis is about u .u nEed to giv urself the opportunity to be happy and enjoy d moment u've worked hard for thru out ur stay in school. well am not saying its easy to jst forfeit ur sisters matrimony.u can xplain 2 her and she wud understand.and as 4 ur business u can always do dat afta ur graduation............ #just saying#.
At the end of d day the choice is urs....
Re: . by benity: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
If it is compulsory and also a law for you to attend your graduation then u shud go but for me in some skuls I have some friends who didnot attend their graduation ceremony because they had other things to attend to so they later went another day which was convenient for them to collect their certificates.

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Waec And Neco / If You Want To Be Successful In 2019/20 JAMB , Go Through This Article / Where To Buy Law Books By Nigerian Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.