Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB (1364 Views)

Brand New (Sealed) HP Slate 7 Android Tablet - 45K - ALL SOLD / Bryte 7” Android Tablet PC? / Brand New 7' Android Tablet + 3G + Keyboard ( Can Make And Receive Calls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 5:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Now is stock 7” android tablet just arrived we import next batch to come we have 10.1 inchies and I phone 4s this are features
Is 7”screen
8gig inbuid
Front and back camera
512 of ram
1ghz processor
Lost of applications
Wattaps
Yahoo messenge
Gmail
Apps store
Yahoomail+
Free keyoard,purse.
Call lammglo on 08034038784 or pin 220CF55E

Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 2:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Order for urs today
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
S.A
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
lammygloooooooo: S.A
Does it use Sim n hw much?
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dj hack: Does it use Sim n hw much?
yes. It use sim. The mars is 18k. And he xtab is 20k
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by Mattex001(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Can dis thing make calls ?
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2013
Yes it used sim card
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2013
lammygloooooooo: Yes it used sim card
guy na diz ur x-tab go sure pass can u upload pix of it front view
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Join the world of android oder for urs today
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by delawal: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
REad this

dis lammyglooo called me and asked me to send him two external hdd I advertised in dis forum.he said he will pay once I sent him screenshot of d courier dt ii used in sending it.dis I did bc I sent d stuff tru peace mass transit courier service.wen d package must ve moved I called d guy to pay me.at first he do tell me dt he is in d bank abt to pay into my acct.uptill nw no money yet.then he started nt pickin my calls. Later I pinged him and he pinged back sayin d wife gave birth dt he will pay me d upper week.I didn't release d trackin numba to him.so I think dt dis guy is a smart criminal who dupes people.he told me his name is ayo.I ve screenshot of d waybill I used in sending d hard disks. So guys b careful dis is nt a joke
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2013
May the almighy God forgive u I have not in Anyway do bad to u I don't know u fro anywhhere truly I toldd you to send Me external hardisk of wish I have not even seen neither went to peace park to make attemPt to clear the good sent so tell me how. U bear all thesort u are callin urself I even call u after rseeing this post it was rubish you are telling me how. Will I pay to ur acct just like that witout sure if it is true u sent the hardisk to peacepark motor. In oju elegba my people can u pay for good that u don't even knoe how to claim it in motor garage usent me a recept witout tracking no to confirm if truly you sent the goods annytime I called you to confirm ifthe goodd iss there you will tell me I should not. Ak. You fulish question. I have deal. With severa ppl on this forum ihave sold different good here on nairaland even to the exetend they sent me money witout even knowing me I there goods. Deliverd tothem not taking of u that u sent me good I. Even didn't see or confirm if is true u sent it I ave ppl name & phone thhat they have bought good from me or. That have do busines wit me. Like. Trendy urshers 08098335337,sellyrigh event,krista field event,tummy delight event. Even ppl that till tomorow we not seeing ourself and yet they do sent money for tablet phone and I sent to them across nigeria.. If you daare it again callng me a sort of name I don't belong to I will not esitate in taking step to. Sue you. Pls becareful of what you come here to Say about me

(
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2013
See is a simple matter GoD see my heart that I am not what you called me truly I accept my wrong that I didnt go intime to clear the goods that does not give u the got of coming here calling me name that I didn't belong to is unfair am not a thief and u called me to come here and spoil someone image of what hhe or se didn't do is avery ig problem is a stain which some ppl will capitalized on is a very small issue we can sort out of here I was even callingu yesterday to promise u on monday that I will go and clear the good u are just rubbish me on phone. Who wil tke this insult ,embarrassment y calling me a fraudstar do u know the Meaning ok if I now go and clear the good and make payment can u reverse ur insult. I think u hhave judge urself bu coming to assult me of what I didnt do. A fraudstar mean some that has collect money from u and bridge agreement I have not collect goods neither go to peace park before concluding all because of 14k is a very bad attitude of u calling me that name I feel bad for u to say that .even if u want to conme here an e calling me thief may be you have see it that I haave go t peace park and collect the goods and may be I stated giving u excuse of not paying. Ur good are intaactin peace park and u come here to the the whole worr that am a frudster it show the type of human been ur are

(
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2013
After all this I called this guy for a settlement of our griviance I ask him what he want me to do he said I will pay him 3000 naira for sending the hard disc Tro and fro of sometin I didn't collect I now ask him can. This 3k clean all this all the assult and bad image he painted me am asking everybody he has blackmail me in all my post of offencei did not commit if am in your shoe pls what wil u advice me to do house this. Is my plea this is the guy mObile number 08035491881 help me to ask him can he clean all the stain for. In the name of 3k I am deeply sad of someone come here to blacmail me of just because I didn't go intime to clear a goods he sent to me all becauseof you are angry you now spoiled and painted me red
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by lammygloooooooo(m): 6:04am On Oct 04, 2013
The harddisk you sent has been sent back to onitsha no more hardisck in lagos uask me to pay for. Sending fee 3k is not even the issue I can pay it but many ppl have read all whhat u post on my tread even ppl that already on my BBM that willingly to do one other business wit was pingingme of this post and even having dougt about me am ttally confuse on. What to do. If I pay u 3k now how will u go to all ppl that have read or already have a neative taught about me is hard. To build a house but to destroy it is very easy as am typin this reply am crying inside me of this stain he has put on me I dunno how to go about all this stain I can post again ppl will continue to have bad. Mind about me deeply sad inside me
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by delawal: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
@all. Am a renowned bizman who believes in integrity and trust in biz.I must state dt nowadays pple re afraid to transact wit sellers they meet online bc of scammers.I personally d tin worries me.bt u dnt blame pple bc they must ve had bad experiences. So anytime I see any person who thinks he is smart by tryin to rip pple off I do frown at it and fight such. Dts d sametin wit dis case.out of trust I send dis lammyglooo goods witout confirmin his payment. I sent him d waybill receipt by coverin d trackin numba so he dnt collect d stuff and run wit my money. U can read d rest of d story in my former posts.bt here is d truth. Dis guy wanted to steal frm me bt by Gods help he didn't succeed.I came online to tell my fellow nairalanders so they can learn frm my experience. If he is truly nt a scammer he can settle me then I will come here to tell nairalanders dt we ve settled and dt he might ve made mistake.bt right nw I still consider him a fraudster. And I promise to bring him to justice tru d state apparatus. Nigeria can't b a beta place wit such miscreants lke him. Tanx
Re: 7” Android Tablet In Stock MARS & XTAB by delawal: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2013
the owner of dis thread has ran away bc i exposed his scamming antics to nairalanders.good development

(1) (Reply)

Discount Price Jeans Gucci,dolce Gabbana Belts Fashion / Customised Very High Systems For Sale / Brand New External Hard Drive,western Digital 1terabyte Is Avalable For Sale@17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.