Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (53435 Views)

When To Use "'s" And "S'" In A Sentence. / Be An Author Of A Government Textbook,be Immortalized Without Writing A Sentence / Who Can Make A Sentence That Contain Alphabelt A-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
I'd wanted to post this at the Jokes section, but I decided it had more to do with literature. Here's the poser:

Make a sentence with "because" such that "because" occurs THREE times in it.

( Mind you, this is the literature section, so your sentence'd better be correct - and no long, winding sentences either! smiley )
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
Because [/b]should never be used to begin a sentence [b]Because [/b]the word [b]Because is connected to causality.

What do I win? grin

1 Like

Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
Cracking my brains on a topic concerning because, is something I find alarming, because, because is a word I use frequently. sad cheesy
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by oreshade(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
dnt start a sentence wit because because because is a conjunction,splendid
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by javalove(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
if i had logged on earlier, i would have won cos i knew this stuff way back in high skool
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
javalove:

if i had logged on earlier, i would have won because i knew this stuff way back in high school

You could come up with something else smiley.

@ poster

Where's yours? cheesy
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by ladybam(f): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
whati s the whole because idea because i see everyone is using because here
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by ladybam(f): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
what is all this 'because' idea because i see everyone is using because here
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Ojukwursg(m): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2008
I don't like using 'because', because, 'because' is normally used for lame excuses.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Mesmerize(f): 5:05am On Jun 25, 2008
javalove:

if i had logged on earlier, i would have won because i knew this stuff way back in high school
lmao!!
why do I think you're funny, is it because I laugh easily or is it because it was funny, or maybe it's because you're crazy!! grin grin grin
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
Sisikill:

Because [/b]should never be used to begin a sentence [b]Because [/b]the word [b]Because is connected to causality.

What do I win? grin

Wrong. Starting a sentence with "because" is grammatically wrong. (You'd been right if you'd enclosed the "because's" in inverted commas smiley )

stillwater:

Cracking my brains on a topic concerning because, is something I find alarming, because, because is a word I use frequently. sad cheesy

Disqualified. Your sentence is looping the loop!  smiley

oreshade:

dnt start a sentence wit because because because is a conjunction,splendid

Umm, would've liked to declare you the winner, but mine! you sure have a problem with spellings and punctuations. This isn't text messaging, you know.  smiley

javalove:

Ok. Better luck next time!  grin

lady bam:

what is all this 'because' idea because i see everyone is using because here

Disqualified. Is your answer a statement or a question?

Ojukwu_rsg:

I don't like using 'because', because, 'because' is normally used for lame excuses.

Good! Nice sentence, too.  grin grin Now, you'll have to meet Seun for your prize!

But by the way, here's my own answer: You can't start a sentence with "because", because "because" is a conjuction.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2008
What?!!! I can’t believe you failed me because I didn't use inverted commas to enclose my "because" in the because game.

So unfair! cry
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
Disqualified? Kiss my lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by ladybam(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
dnt start a sentence wit because because because is a conjunction    =       You can't start a sentence with "because", because "because" is a conjuction

@kay9

Mr copy cat.
tongue
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
stillwater:

stillwater:

Its alright, I understand your grievances, afterall no one ever agrees with the referee during a football match. smiley cool grin

lady bam:

dnt start a sentence wit because because because is a conjunction = You can't start a sentence with "because", because "because" is a conjuction

@kay9

Mr copy cat.
tongue
C'mon, get serious. Why would I pose a riddle if i didn't know the answer?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2008
My disqualification from the “Because” game depresses me because I thought I knew how to use “Because”.

Haba. . . you’ve got to give something for this now.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by ladybam(f): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2008
Okay, actually, it really blows because I just used because now, but i got disqualified from a 'because' game cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2008
I hereby propose that a Because Support Group be formed because it’s the only way to help people who were disqualified from The Because Game get over their pain and tears.

Okay I know I’m reaching here but you gotta give me something now. . .
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by CH3COO(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2008
I can use 'because' in this sentence, just because 'because' is one of those words that can be used in a sentence.
His father shot him because he raped his mother because he was high because he smoked weed.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by origina9ja(f): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2008
i jst dnt like dis becasue game game because i think it hard and because the poster make unfair jugdement
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by CH3COO(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2008
She was arrested because she shot the black man because he slapped a white woman because she was white.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by CH3COO(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2008
origina9ja:

i jst dnt like this becasue game game because i think it hard and because the poster make unfair jugdement
This is because you're thinking too hard because you think it's hard because of your approach to it.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
She thinks it's hard because of the many rules OP laid down for the Because Game because he wants no one to win.  grin
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
Alright, people. I'm nice guy - loving, caring, sympathetic to lost causes, etc.  grin And because of that ("because"  again! grin) and also for Sisikill's sake (she's almost cried her eyes out), I hereby inaugurate the BECAUSE SUPPORT GROUP.

The president is Sisikill (naturally!)
The secretary is lady bam (so she'll stop crucifying me cheesy)
And the members are, well, all the people who feel cheated in the Because Game. Hence forth, all enquiries, demands (both fair and unfair grin) and grievances should be forwarded to them.

Hmm, everybody happy?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by ladybam(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2008
some people got disqualified from the 'because' game because they dont even know the meaning of because lipsrsealed undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by NSNA: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
an alternative title to this thread is because because because
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by janami(f): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
lol
Its because it is all about "because" on this thread that i have to write about "because"
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by izeek(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2008
i am in awe why the word because have to be so abused on this thread, all becuase we all want to use the word becuase in a statement.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by janami(f): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
lol
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by profmutant(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2008
Because, because, bacause, is a word that bothers me
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
Oh My God!

[I]*Tears mixed with mucus & saliva streaming down my face*[/I]

Being named the president of the Because support Group comes as a shock to me because I had already given up and never thought I'd get recognized for my work because after 4 attempts at it and failing, I pretty much abandoned all hope of getting anywhere because I thought after 4 attempts what else can work and I even made a vow to myself that I wouldn't return to the Because thread again because like everyone else, I am not masochist but now I see I made an error in judgement because I missed hearing my name called as the President of the Because Support Group which hurts very much because I would have had a speech prepared and invited my family especially my mama because she was the one who said to me "Sisi, if you fail once try again because you never know what gonna happen the second time because life is a box of chocalate and there is always a surprise waiting for you" and now I see how true that statement is because after 4 attempts I just got a good surprise because I was made president and I would have also liked to thank the Lor' Jeezes because he is always there for me, showing me his goodness and mercies because he loves me and even though I wish I could continue to express my joy because of my new presidency title, I feel I need to stop here because I don't want to bore you, also because I don't people to think my power is getting into my head because they say absolute power corrupts absolutely and so it is with a grateful heart I say "Thank You Because Game Committe, may you live long live because you have made a virtually unknown person like me The President of the Because Support Group"

[I]*Fans face with hand as I'm being led off stage singing "Can't Touch This, Ta Ran Ran" and doing the electric slide*[/I]
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2008
You just found out, Sisi? Hmmm.

(shakes head sadly and walks away, thinking: What have I done? Poor girl's gone loony with happiness)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tale Of Love (18+) / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.