Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

U Just Need To C Dis. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / U Just Need To C Dis. (1116 Views)

Honda Bull Dog 1997 Cute Car For U Just 650k Call Now / Honda Bull Dog 1997 Cute Car For U Just 650k Call Now / Honda Halla Used : Clean And Perfect Car For U Just For 450k Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Just Need To C Dis. by ladiodus(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
sadmy fellownairalanders, i need ur opinion on dis.
early this year, precisely march 2008, i gave my uncle some money to help get an honda accord 99, as at this time am sending this mail, i still havent seen my car. wenever i get to speak with him, he keeps telling mii, sorry we ve got congestion in the us, small time, i go call am, and his like" i vent seen anyone loading to contonu.
men i am getting fed up but i really cant do a thing cos of the relationship between us. am only seeking this forum to be sure if there is really congestion at the ports cos my car is in new jersey(that wat he told mii anyway?). i trust him tough but i just keep doubting as the day goes by.
WHAT DO U GUY FEEL PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by jenju(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
ladi odus:

sadmy fellownairalanders, i need your opinion on this.
early this year, precisely march 2008, i gave my uncle some money to help get an honda accord 99, as at this time am sending this mail, i still havent seen my car. wenever i get to speak with him, he keeps telling mii, sorry we ve got congestion in the us, small time, i go call am, and his like" i vent seen anyone loading to contonu.
men i am getting fed up but i really can't do a thing because of the relationship between us. am only seeking this forum to be sure if there is really congestion at the ports because my car is in new jersey(that what he told mii anyway?). i trust him tough but i just keep doubting as the day goes by.
WHAT DO You GUY FEEL PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

There has been an on-going conjestion problem on the East Coast since the beginning of the year. I know of some cars that have been delivered to port but still awaiting their turns to be placed on a ship, 3 months later! Do you have a bill of laden? Which freight forwarder did your brother use? Which Shipping company?
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by ladiodus(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
@jenju,
well u i spoken with him last week , and he told mii his still waiting for bill of ladden? i am not use to dis shipping of a thing so i really could ask further question, because he said he would only be use they ve picked up the car when he recieve the bill of ladden?
jenju honestly sometime i had wished i bought my car over ere, simply because of the 200k i was trying to save out
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by fotodaddy: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
ladi odus:

@jenju,
well u i spoken with him last week , and he told mii his still waiting for bill of ladden? i am not use to this shipping of a thing so i really could ask further question, because he said he would only be use they ve picked up the car when he recieve the bill of ladden?
jenju honestly sometime i had wished i bought my car over ere, simply because of the 200k i was trying to save out

There is a lesson here as many people will agree; doing business with friends and family comes with specific risks.

But in the end, you just ned to be patient. pele!! smiley
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by viperman: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2008
jenju:

There has been an on-going conjestion problem on the East Coast since the beginning of the year. I know of some cars that have been delivered to port but still awaiting their turns to be placed on a ship, 3 months later! Do you have a bill of laden? Which freight forwarder did your brother use? Which Shipping company?

So you're advising him to send Bin Laden to nigeria abi? shocked shocked shocked
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by ladiodus(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
@vimperman.
please what do u think? i guess u know about this shipping of a thing. ow long does it takes to get the bill of ladden once the ship takes off. cos i must tell u , i cant wait to get my car( i don too surver for the past months o) tank GOD for BRT. i 4 don hear wennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by jenju(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
viperman:

So you're advising him to send Bin Laden to nigeria abi? shocked shocked shocked

I didn't advise him to send anything to Nigeria. I was only asking whether he has the bill of laden.  You see, he will only have the bill of laden, in most cases, after his car has set sail. Until then, the car could remain at the port for months.  By the way, you will always need the bill of laden to custom clear your vehicle, unless you did the so-called telex release.

Viperman: How did you make out with the weekend deal? I  no hear from you again.
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by invisible2(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2008
Bill of ladden, bill of laden or bill of landing? which is correct?

Abi na Bin of Ladin sef ?grin grin grin grin
Re: U Just Need To C Dis. by nkc(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2008
invisible

u don reach here

na bill of lading oh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Make Informed Decision On An 08 Accord. / Check It Out : Clean Hyundai Sonata V6 / Toyota Town Ace For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.