Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church (1079 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by Lakotai(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
In case you have been wondering why its girls that always like occupying the front seat in your church,

Here is the reason....

They need to get noticed! Most of them are single and looking for husband.

The married ones are looking for a new boy friend and so on

Do you disagree with me?
Re: This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by Caseless: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yes na true; girls are not taking chances any more..they go for anything that wear trouser.
Re: This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by nnadychuks(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
caseless: Yes na true; girls are not taking chances any more..they go for anything that wear trouser.
why does your mother like sitting on the front seat?
Re: This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by Caseless: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
nnady chuks: why does your mother like sitting on the front seat?
i know how 2 handle intemperate toads like u on nairaland, but i'd sheath my sword till u push me again. U even involved my mother when d topic is about gals. Roach, i will never forgive u for involving my mom.
Re: This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by nnadychuks(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
nnady chuks: why does your mother like sitting on the front seat?
keep quiet you big scum of rock
Re: This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by nnadychuks(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
caseless: i know how 2 handle intemperate toads like u on nairaland, but i'd sheath my sword till u push me again. U even involved my mother when d topic is about gals. Roach, i will never forgive u for involving my mom.
deal with your mother's case first you son of a gun
Re: This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by Caseless: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
nnady chuks: deal with your mother's case first you son of a gun
the only reason i support abortion is when i see d product of such a spe'rm like u that shld have been wasted on d loose and ranting 2 say something. Jackal, have u kissed an a'sss 2day? Do that 2 my dog.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Prefer The Front Seat In The Church by Caseless: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
nnady chuks: keep quiet you big scum of rock
having gone thru ur posts, i realised that u ar frustrated and a numskull that shldn't b replied. Ar u male or female? Sms at ur stewpidity.

(1)

T.b Joshua Is At It Again / I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth / I Think I Need Advice At This Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.