Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Apologises To Family. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Apologises To Family. (1123 Views)

Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter / DJ Switch Emerges First GLO Xfactor Nigeria Winner; SEE Photos From The Finale / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor!!! Takes Home 24 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Apologises To Family. by tchigyoke(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
The winner of Glo X-Factor competition, Obianuju Catherine Udeh (DJ Switch) apologised to her mother and siblings for her past saying, “I am sorry mum for being away from home for so long while in search of glory. Now that I am back, I will take good care of you.

“I was like a prodigal son who had an opportunity in the past but due to youthful exuberance I mismanaged the resources. Now, I am a better person and more matured, I won’t disappoint my mum and my fans.”

Now that the 29-year-old graduate of Geology from the University of Port Harcourt, Dj Switch has the prize money of N24 million cash prize and a recording contract with Sony Music, she promised to be hard working, “For me, it’s going to be work, work and work,” she vowed.
Source: http://glazethrill.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=400:glo-x-factor-winner-dj-switch-apologises-to-family&catid=1:celebrity-gossip&Itemid=110

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Gets Booed Off Stage In Zimbabwe[photos] / 5 Things You Might Not Know About John F.kenedy's Assassination + Autopsy Photos / Davido Commits Grammatical Blunder On Instagram. [must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.