Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: (13469 Views)

Make A Special Order For Any Game Of Your Choice From Topdowndeals.com / Find & Buy ANY Game 4 Any Console In Nigeria Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM / Find & Buy ANY Game 4 Any Console In Nigeria Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by texazzpete(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2008
@javaprince
What i might do is to re-upload it to a more forgiving file sharing site than Rapidshare. Rapidshare is crap anyhow.

If i can get a new premium account this week, i'll share with you.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by saniyusuf(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2008
Texapete

I Really Would Like 2 help ya with Da Upload.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by texazzpete(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2008
saniyusuf:

Texapete

I Really Would Like 2 help ya with Da Upload.
Turning a new leaf, eh?

No wayo. The more the merrier.

@Javaprince
Can you post the links to the books?
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by saniyusuf(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2008
Whats Da need 2 turn a new leaf if i was on a good leaf eversince.
u all jst didnt understand me frm beginig.

I M Jst 16 People,
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by DaInvestor: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
guys can any of u help me with Championship Manager 01/02 full version.
been trying to get the CD so i could do the update in the keep the game alive site but still cant get the original CD
I was wondering if anybody could help me with dat in this forum
thanks
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by saniyusuf(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
I Can Help u With Fm 2008 .
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by justbones(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2008
you didnt say ur sixteen
or have u turned seventeen?
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Gamine(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2008
lol.

Texazzpete, are you still helping me
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by saniyusuf(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2008
I am Still 16.
You Got A problem Wit That

By Da Way Gamine I Am Trying MA Best To Help Ya.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Mustay(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
sani help me with the FM 2008
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by DaInvestor: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
so much for all the " I can get u any game u want"

so why all the noise if u cannot get common CM 01/02

means i'll have to get someone to buy it for me from the states whenever that is

or does anybody in the house have anyway to help me on this one

would appreciate any help

thanks
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by darequam(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
Well i need football manager phone game the one from sega
also the realfootball 2008 english version. I use a nokia 3110
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by saniyusuf(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ok\Ill try To Upload It.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2008
@dare:frm ur mobile browser,go here:wap.tegos.ru,http://waptrick.com,wap.tuz.az.I'll get u fm 2008 vry soon.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
waptrick.com>>games>>newgames.wap.tegos.ru>newgames(archive)>nextpage.@sani whatup with all d swit 16 talk?
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
Havin a website is nothing.I(16 2b)& my bro(13)have our sites 4mobile devices.I c no rsn2brag 'bout being a whizkid.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
I dare u!Prove it!Hack my mail in 10 mins.Tell me my frst msg.emmytech4dfuture70@yahoo.com.Ur time starts now.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by beelyjay45(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2008
hi sani i asked you ages of empire 3: asian dynasty and you sent me a link but te website is in russian can you help me out whiz kid grin
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Mustay(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2008
The guy is only 16; at least he can do some things better than odas

So stop behaving like agbayas tongue

All I want is for him to fulfill his 'promise'
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by brinebaba(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
Lol
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by honsule(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
They guy is doing what he knows best.You guys should free him.But come to think about it,@poster why must you keep on emphasizing that you are 16?Tell me more am curious.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by brinebaba(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
Simple!
He is 16 people
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Mustay(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2008
honsule:

They guy is doing what he knows best.You guys should free him.But come to think about it,@poster why must you keep on emphasizing that you are 16?Tell me more am curious.

cos 9jas don't believe members of the football u-17 team are under 17 in the true sense grin
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Artboy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2008
my favorite genre of games is the RPG and most especially, I love the FinalFantasy series but there are no new FinalFantasy releases on PC, so I need very good FinalFantasy-like games on PC. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanx!
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by texazzpete(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
Mustay:

The guy is only 16; at least he can do some things better than odas

So stop behaving like agbayas tongue

All I want is for him to fulfill his 'promise'

Nothing like a good ol' ass kissing to get what you want, eh? grin

Look, if you want anything google it for yourself. Unless he's gonna download the games and mail to you, there's not much else you can do anyway.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by justbones(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2008
@artboy
i'll advice u to get diablo like games.
i'll recommend neverwinter nights
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by saniyusuf(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hmmmm. Wit all do nd respct , its like u guys dont get it.
i say i m 16 cuz thats i simply right as ma signature, its not sopposed to be an icon of boast.
Seriosly Thats Why I Write It.

@beeljay 45 , igave u da links but i told u u can only download the game on firefox.
that show da hack works.
@emma4dafuture, even if i hack ur mail ,what do i stand to gain, cheap respect or what .
I simply opened this topic for people to post all their games for free to everyone, and ur here telling me to proov eto u how good i am by hacking ur mail.
Later , uguyz would say i am acting childish and age is ma problem.
Why dont u emphasize on da saame urself.
Pls lets just be at peace with one another.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2008
Guys lyk Honsule,DualCore,me etc have givn freeinfo w'thout braggng 'bout intelligence.So why shld u?tsw!
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2008
Frm a hrt touching sig.eg"nohope 4dfuture without whizkids like us",& not intimidating 1nes.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ure a guy with good intents,but intimidatin mannner of approach.LET'S B FRNDS.We're of dsame age.Giveme ur email addy.
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by saniyusuf(m): 12:30am On Jul 03, 2008
Calm Down Not Soo SOnn.
We Can Interact Right hEre.

Thank God There I s Someone in this forum that finally understands ME.
EMma Ur 4 ReAL,
Re: Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: by Emma4dfuture(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2008
We're of d same age.Therefore,no fighting.Frst lets give out some 9ce fundownload sites 4fones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Lagos PC Gamers Unite For Cheap Games At PC Hero Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.