Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Big Boobs Cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Boobs Cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal (1269 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Gets Her Friend’s Husband In Trouble With Her Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boobs Cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal by EzeWills(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hallelujah! Cossy Orjiakor Gets
Marriage Proposal
There is nothing God cannot do; he can turn any
situation around. For those of you who have been
dissing boobster, Cossy Orjiakor, let me tell you
that she now has cause to shout hallelujah and
thank God for her life. Reason? A man who has
seen the good in her has proposed marriage to
her, but not with a diamond ring as she would
have wished, but still with a ring anyways. But
she is in two minds whether to accept the
proposal or not. So what would you advise her to
do? Accept or not? She needs the advice now.
Re: Big Boobs Cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal by Taiwo20(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Source pls and maybe picshur
Re: Big Boobs Cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal by joannes7(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
pls don't accept! or I"ll loss my reference point to my daughter about what happens to ladies when they make bad decisions. she's still growing. she needs both a negative a positive role model. so please say no Cus my words will really have their effect when 10 years from now, ur really wrinkled up and ur boobs have become a burden and only does one page publications will carry ur nude pixs, then it would really sink in!
Re: Big Boobs Cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal by bjprodint(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
no source,we arent fools

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Star Dayo Amusa Releases New Promo Photos / Seyilaw Commited Suicide????....can This Kind Of Tragic News Be True???? God For / Waconzy Is A Practising Artist. He Should Stop He's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.