Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? (625 Views)

Man Of Steel – Movie Review / Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 / Man Of Steel - Superman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? by Pius007: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
I met some guys debating two recent released movies that I have watched repeatedly which are: Iron Man and Man of Steel. For the purpose of the debate,I re-watched both and I found out that saving the earth from wicked alien is the aim, but Man of steel actually demostrated the kindness to save human.
Which one do you think is more emotional?
Re: Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pius007: I met some guys debating two recent released movies that I have watched repeatedly which are: Iron Man and Man of Steel. For the purpose of the debate,I re-watched both and I found out that saving the earth from wicked alien is the aim, but Man of steel actually demostrated the kindness to save human. Which one do you think is more emotional?

Ironman3
D part where pepper left stark in d room, with the dismantled mk 42 moved me to tears.
Re: Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? by RayMcBlue(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
None. They weren't intended to stir up emotions to begin with.
Re: Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? by UjSizzle(f): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Er when i watch action flicks i don't think emotions undecided
Re: Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? by Csami(m): 3:47am On Sep 24, 2013
0 emotion for both, couldn't even make ma crying baby cry.
Re: Iron Man3 Vs Man Of Steel: Which Is More Emotional? by yoji: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Emotions?? Like seriously Man of steel and iron man? Seriouslyare u ok

(1) (Reply)

Tony Jaa Spars With Vin Diesel On Fast & Furious 7 Set / [VIDEO] Check Out Pst. Chris Okotie Partying Hard With The Ladies / The Best Seasonal Movies You've Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.