Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? (870 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by zheroes(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
The both of you have been dating for about 2 years now, you love her so very much, you have visited her family and they remind you of yours, sooner or later you both will be getting married, but there is a little problem:

your to be father- inlaw's house doesnt meet your standard for the traditional marriage and you intend to move them to your apartment for a period of 6-8 weeks,while the old building is demolished and rebuilt, mind you, you have where to stay for the period.

will you build even if you have what it takes?
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by iice(f): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2008
I hope there will still be money for starting a life together undecided
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by k1banty(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2008
Y
E
S

as long as i can afford it. One of my close pal did that when he was getting married but in his case he built one for his wife's mother.
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by timbabng(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2008
. . .why not?

. . . . . . .as long as i have the means
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by rubi(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2008
Yes I will I it is like building my own house too only if I can afford it and and not borrow to please anybody
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by ssRhino: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
Since the man is the one that see where they live as "not good enuf" then, he cld go ahead and do just tha, but i would rather go ahead with the wedding plans and afterwards, we build something better.
Hope the man is financially stable enuf to be ablet o continue what he wanna start with, cos i am sure after building such a house, the man will expect a nice SUV to go with it.
personally, it is a bad idea, you could do that later, but never start with such
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by idupaul: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
hmmmm,
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by coolier(f): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
No, why should I?
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2008
No, I wouldn't.
Re: Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? by ifyalways(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2008
My dad already built his own house but if my man wants to build another one for them/us,hes got the cash,wont put him/us in unnecessary stress or any type of debt,well He can !

Ogo bu chi onye tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have. / 100% Natural Way To Get Pregnant / Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.