Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Some Evil Perpetrators Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image----uche Jombo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Evil Perpetrators Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image----uche Jombo (701 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Evil Perpetrators Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image----uche Jombo by Glamourogo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
Some Evil Perpetrators Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image----Uche Jombo. ollywood actress, screenwriter and film producer, Uche Jombo who started acting professionally in 1999, and has over sixty movies to her credit, has come out to debunked the rumour making the rounds that she is collecting the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) from people for a talent hunt. In statement, she said there is no iota of truth in the report...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/09/some-evil-perpetrators-wicked-attempt.html

(1) (Reply)

#140 Million O.B.O Mansion Unveiled / Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event / Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Stunning New Photos She's Goddess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.