Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"I Will Get Pregnant When God Decides"- Stephanie Okereke-idahosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Get Pregnant When God Decides"- Stephanie Okereke-idahosa (2154 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Get Pregnant When God Decides"- Stephanie Okereke-idahosa by amakaikeng(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa in a recent interview with Tade Makinde shared the reasons why she got married in Paris, why she hasn't gotten pregnant and many more....

On her Paris wedding:
"Imagine my wedding taking place in Nigeria? It would be a carnival and I didn’t want a carnival for my wedding. He didn’t want that too. We are very alike and we wanted something really special. It was not that we couldn’t do it here, but we had travelled wide a lot during the course of our relationship and we really wanted something special for ourselves and our families. We weren’t thinking about the people, it was about us trying to make that moment special. It wasn’t what we decided, we also asked God. It was not like we chose where to get married. It was something spiritual for us to do and God also confirmed to us that we should go there and get married.

On why she isn't pregnant:
Are you God that is going to decide on that? This kind of thing, you don’t decide it yourself.
Continue from the link to read the interview....http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/we-didnt-decide-to-get-married-in-paris.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Incredibly Sexy Figure At 45!!! / BIG BOY!! Davido Spotted With US Millionaire Mr Flawless (photo) / Nollywood Actress Clarion Chukwurah Weds For The 3rd Time - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.