Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Launching Of A Mystical Fiction; A Novel Titled, "Dark Hearts." - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Launching Of A Mystical Fiction; A Novel Titled, "Dark Hearts." (940 Views)

Hearts Of Steel / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Hearts and Hints Magazines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Launching Of A Mystical Fiction; A Novel Titled, "Dark Hearts." by obrien28(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
A novel is set for release on the 14th of october, 2013. It is a novel set in the recent past of this great country; somewhere within a dangerous mystical jungle. It is set in a society marred by the belief of magic, sorcery and witchcraft, and a society filled with hate for the poor and less priviledged. As things unfold, the boy of eleven tries to survive in a dangerous jungle haunted by magic and corruption and hate. DARK HEARTS wield much influence on people, and then to destroy them ...
The novel is set ífor release on amazon, lulu and smashwords, as e-books. And it would just cost five dollars, and trust me it would be a good read. An invaluable book and a great mystical page turner!
Re: Launching Of A Mystical Fiction; A Novel Titled, "Dark Hearts." by BEW1: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good work. What about book launch
Re: Launching Of A Mystical Fiction; A Novel Titled, "Dark Hearts." by obrien28(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2013
It will be launched in Lagos on that date. Do you want to attend, so that I can inbox you?

(1) (Reply)

My Destiny Not Theirs..... / Tell Us About The Best Stories You've Ever Read On NL / The Bad Girl Behind The Good Girl Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.