Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

"I Am Not A 419, I Didn't Dupe Anybody" - Actress Uche Jombo Explodes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not A 419, I Didn't Dupe Anybody" - Actress Uche Jombo Explodes (742 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not A 419, I Didn't Dupe Anybody" - Actress Uche Jombo Explodes by Onwe101(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
In response to the rumors that she was allegedly
collecting money from people for entry into a talent
hunt show, actress Uche Jumbo has come out to deny
the rumors.
In a statement she revealed:
“I am shocked and appalled at the extent some
evil perpetrators can go to tarnish my image
by impersonating me to collect money from
innocent people for a talent hunt I know
nothing about. Let me state in clear terms
here, I am not in anyway involved in any talent
hunt, I am an actor and a producer and I am
committed to my trade and career, I will never
do anything to destroy what I have laboured
for so many years with my own hands.
I thank my fans for keeping faith in me, I will
never do anything to jeopardize their belief in
me, and their support over the years. I promise
them that I will continue to work out at my
trade and do everything to promote the
industry.”
Board index

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Posts Photo Of Herself With Protected Species, Animal Keepers Later Arre / Childhood Pictures Of Banky W & Sister / Stand A Chance Of Winning N12,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.