Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Which Airlines Fly To Kenya From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Airlines Fly To Kenya From Nigeria (946 Views)

Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Which Airlines Fly Lagos To Makurdi / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Airlines Fly To Kenya From Nigeria by gboyetade: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
I need to pick some documents in person from Kenya. I have already read that Nigerian passport holders do not need visa to travel to Kenya. Please let me know the airlines that fly there at the best affordable rates. Thanks
Re: Which Airlines Fly To Kenya From Nigeria by bluerange(f): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Kenya Airways, Ethiopian and Rwanda Air, you can also check out Emirate.

1 Like

Re: Which Airlines Fly To Kenya From Nigeria by gboyetade: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Surviving The 90-day Fiancée / UK Immigration Banned / US Visa Processing. / Photos:very Bad State Of Sapele-amukpe-eku-abraka Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.