Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels (47544 Views)

Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / New Rules For Schengen Visas From June 6th, 2013 / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by moscobabs(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks OP..its it true that foreigner can not spend more than 2 weeks in Dubai i was told that Dubai can not give more than 2 weeks Visa.anybody to help me answer this question pls
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
An English couple was jailed last year for engaging in PDA inside the taxi, the driver sued them. So watch it when you're in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Sweetlemon(f): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
write2obi:
Cluubing yes, there are hotels licenced to do so, even sell beer, but once your out of the club try not to stagger or misbehave
Prostitution yes, but if dey catch you! OYO!.
Honeymood that's 100% true Dubai is heaven on earth.

Ok. Not bad, I don't get drunk so I have no worries going there.
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by hollypagan: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
NOW I KNOW NIGERIA IS HEAVEN
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by nicechic(f): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
doesn't mk any sence to me

Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
wisdom-w:
In 2012 @ Dubai ℓ̊ was arrested cos ℓ̊ used do.ggy style on my girl frnd @ A 5-STAR hotel wen we went 4 a white wedding ceremony on our gov's daughter.

Lolzzz, ewu gambia..

1 Like

Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Chinwem(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
The way things are going currently, I am not planning to set foot in any Muslim country

It's when the sh1t hits the fan and your very own Nigrian embassy is toothless to help, you ll see the difference between being in a country where your rights are respected to some degree and one where they can be completely denied in the name of Islam/ Jihad/ whatever they call it

2 Likes

Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by victme1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
so what do people go to dubai for? what is the hidden motive of travel, visitation. Does tourism not have a sex thing to it? i just wonder d rush, d eargerness d pride that one has been to dubai!
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by pickabeau1: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Very good point,...

One is really on his own when he travels

Chinwem: The way things are going currently, I am not planning to set foot in any Muslim country

It's when the sh1t hits the fan and your very own Nigrian embassy is toothless to help, you ll see the difference between being in a country where your rights are respected to some degree and one where they can be completely denied in the name of Islam/ Jihad/ whatever they call it
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by DJDOLA(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
I heard that dubia is d coolest place and most beautiful place 2 visit....I don't mind if someone can take me there....anyone willing 2 help?
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Clemzy16(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cutecharlz: dis is absurd...completely arrant nonsense...
you mean arab nonsense¿
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by write2obi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
DJDOLA: I heard that dubia is d coolest place and most beautiful place 2 visit....I don't mind if someone can take me there....anyone willing 2 help?
Are you gay? #no offence

1 Like

Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by kshowhanif: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
u are suffering from gross in-decency. Very acute one. if u are unabie to control your emotion, then your have a big problem.
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
SMH.
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by deols(f): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
and still, owning a home in Dubai is the bigger of the big things.
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
moscobabs: Thanks OP..its it true that foreigner can not spend more than 2 weeks in Dubai i was told that Dubai can not give more than 2 weeks Visa.anybody to help me answer this question pls
You can get 1 month Visit Visa and can even extend it when you are there. You can even search for job there with your visit visa which will be converted to employment visa by your employer. Visit this Nairaland thread and start reading from page 1 to learn how to go through the whole process yourself. ABEG DONT PAY TO ANY AGENT O AND DONT PLAN ON GOING TO DUBAI UNLESS YOU READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD
https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/0#1190697.4335
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by bomboyi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2013

Then stay in your country,them force you go there
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by bomboyi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
genosco: IT'S TRUE OH...I ONCE HAD TO PAY 100 DIRHAM TO TAKE A GIRL TO MY ROOM OF 400 DIRHAM. I CRAZE THAT NIGHT OH

Is it by force to go there, stay in your country
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by nagoma(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chinwem: The way things are going currently, I am not planning to set foot in any Muslim country

Right to fornicate and commit adultery? And you may claim to be a Christian! shocked

1 Like

Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by AwesomeDaniel(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=write2obi]That's what we see here everyday, I go hide drink my beer, hide nyash my Ethiopian babe. I taya oo.
World of advice: try not to talk to indian ladies, they are you sure ticket to Murgabbat(police station). *i want to go home, am from ...* *come Al bab, who even sing that song self?*[/quote ] lol. Broda I feel your pain. Those Ethiopian babes can sabi fine sha. I been flex Palm Deira. Nyansh enough Ethiopian babes wey de sale Shisha. U know Betty wey de sale Shisha with her sister for Palm Deira? Benin girls de charge 500 dirham for 1 night.
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sweetlemon: Are these rules really applied there?

But I heard Dubai has night life (clubbing, and even prostitution sef)

It is also a good honeymoon spot.
its all there, they're just hypocrites.

The morality laws are even small trouble when compared to defaulting on loan payment, foreclosing or declaring bankruptcy. In the US, you can declare bankruptcy but in Dubai you can't and before you know it, you are in court and the sentence isn't funny at all.
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by Chinwem(f): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
nagoma:
Right to fornicate and commit adultery? You must be a Christian. grin

No, your right to life, free and fair trail, etc
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by baslone: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
You two are saying the same thing in two different ways.
Re: Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels by koolg: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
they still run a tourism industry where non-Islamist are welcome with all these rubbish rules?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro / Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.