Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom (7103 Views)

Tecno A+: UI Of Life ROM (MIUI V5) / Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom / Help... How Do I Flash Or Correct My Tecno A Phone...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2013
samosheos: Download Sony Logo @ http://d-h.st/i9z

capacitive patch@ https://rapidshare.com/desktop/download/883p5/1135997624/WF9GbGFyZV9DYXBhY2l0aXZlX1BhdGNoLnppcA==/139/0/0/1/59E9323CBB1732E157D1D94FFBBD88A3/referer-71C9E8DE2D372512060760AD99511B08

Big thanks to you and all dem oga seun and co.
Una dey try for a+ users like me and i really appreciate
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by samosheos: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Now on Xperia Blast Rom....On Point@SeunPayne

Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Xperia blast is giving error now my phone is stock on boot logo
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by 4peace(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Coolstan: yes because by default sim 1 is set as the default video call sim (3G) sim. To make 3G active on the second sim switch the 3G which will in turn switch your video call sim to sim 2

I no what i said

anybody who has port to this rom should do has he said and post the screenshot of sim 2 with 3g.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Can it work on phantom tab
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by labellat: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2013
seunpayne:

I'm sorry about that but thats the storage service I use because its easy to manage for me.

Please Seun d guy is right,u've don a greeatt job aand to download shouldn't be d problem,Very stressful to download from google drive,cheats didn't work wiith it i subscribed before i can download.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by labellat: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2013
qwerty: Can it work on phantom tab
NOPE
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by seunpayne(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
qwerty: Can it work on phantom tab

If you can get me your boot image and recovery image i can port it for you
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by seunpayne(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Xperia Blast II

http:///WQrCD

2 Likes

Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by starlightRR(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
How can I get the boot image and recovery.... am interested on the MIUI ROM on phantom A
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by seunpayne(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
starlight®®:
How can I get the boot image and recovery.... am interested on the MIUI ROM on phantom A

Phantom A custom roms will be posted next week so please be patient

1 Like

Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by eniolashola47: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
seunpayne:

Phantom A custom roms will be posted next week so please be patient
pls what does UI of life mean.....and dis Rom of a thing what does it mean and what is it function.

1 Like

Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by adjeielias: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2013
smiley
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2013
Now this is the true Naija spirit. A real gogetter. Others would have sat and waited until xda devs start supporting tecno but you choose to take the initiative. Kudos. Wish am a developer, I'll certainly like to contribute to it.
A little tip though, if you have the opportunity and time. Can you add support for Nigerian languages? I bet it would be very innovative to folks here to have a real 9ja made rom on their phones.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
henryskywalker2003: Now this is the true Naija spirit. A real gogetter. Others would have sat and waited until xda devs start supporting tecno but you choose to take the initiative. Kudos. Wish am a developer, I'll certainly like to contribute to it.
A little tip though, if you have the opportunity and time. Can you add support for Nigerian languages? I bet it would be very innovative to folks here to have a real 9ja made rom on their phones.

You have said it all... And I bet I have also been waiting for XDA to develop something that will work on their Dual Sim Phones... and cos of that I have been looking into continuing with my Xperia Family as I did the last time when Shakira first came out. But with guys like him, its kudos. I asked him about supporting with him cos I have the time but he is not responding... So I just have to sit back, let him do the work and I install...

grin grin

#Lobatan
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
ledafaze:

You have said it all... And I bet I have also been waiting for XDA to develop something that will work on their Dual Sim Phones... and cos of that I have been looking into continuing with my Xperia Family as I did the last time when Shakira first came out. But with guys like him, its kudos. I asked him about supporting with him cos I have the time but he is not responding... So I just have to sit back, let him do the work and I install...

grin grin

#Lobatan

Lol. Maybe he's yet to see your message.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by eniolashola47: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
eniolashola47: pls what does UI of life mean.....and dis Rom of a thing what does it mean and what is it function.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by ideepaul: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2013
I Neva enjoy my phantom galaxy finish .....now I'm tinkin of being a proud phantom xperia owner

Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by seunpayne(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
ledafaze:

grin grin

#Lobatan

Holla back 08068081502
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Unfortunately browser has stop....that's what xperia blast2 is telling me
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by seunpayne(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
franciscogee: Unfortunately browser has stop....that's what xperia blast2 is telling me

That error is caused by an improper flash. When you flash wait for about 5 mins after it boots and then switch it off again and reboot. Browser be fine after that. make sure to wipe cache, dalvik and system before you flash.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by seunpayne(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
I assume you are using xperia blast II. if not never mind

Hi all,

Those who are getting many force closes in Xperia Blast II ROM..Just follow the below instruction:

1. Disable "Active Notification" app from the app itself & from the accessibility options which is under setting->accessibility->active notification(now turn it off)

Above procedure will fix many force closes. But if somebody still wanted to use this beautiful notification app, can follow the below instructions:

1. Download & install "SystemAppRemover" app from the play store.
2. Search & uninstall ActiveNotification app from the "system apps" option, as it is one of the system app in this rom.
3. Restart your device.
4. Install "DynamicNotification" app directly from the play store.
5. Run & enable dynamic notification app from the accessibility & from the app itself.
6. Now ENJOY wonderful Moto X type dynamic notifications in your Phantom A+
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by amurx(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Is it posibu to unroot and if yes how pls
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by awofe20(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2013
pls f7 gurus, is there any available custom rom now for Tecno F7, like the s4 on A+.....?
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Xhiss: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2013
bro seun p. u didnt say where or hw we should use the sony boot logo when flashing d xperia blast on A+.pls reply coz dats wat is delayn me from doing it..thanks for all d effort.am waitn...
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2013
seunpayne: If you loved the Thunderous Nightmare Rom then you would love this even more. ((( http:///WFuHB )))

[ROM] [4.2.2] Xperia Blast Custom Rom For Tecno A+ (Xperia C Features)

Android 4.2.2
Xperia C LockScreen (Slide up/down to unlock)
Dual Sim
CRT Lock Animation
Internal Storage & SD Card swapped
Xperia C Quick Toggles
Xperia C Launcher
Xperia C Dialer
Xperia C Contacts
Xperia C Alarm & Clock
Xperia Movies
Xperia Albums
Xperia Wallpapers
Xperia Walkman
Xperia Widgets
Xperia Sounds
Xperia Bootanimation
Xperia Fonts
Xperia Framework
Xperia Keyboard
Xperia Sketch App
Xperia Notes App
Downlaod Music Info
Xperia C SystemUI
Xperia C Settings
Xperia Album Share
Xperia Sound Enhancement
Xperia Calculator
Xperia Icons
Memory CleanUp
Adjust All Background Color to Album Art on Walkman
Music Control on Notification
Clear Bass
Clear Stereo
Dynamic Normalizer
xLoud
Surround Sound VPT
Walkman Music Widget
Walkman DLNA
Walkman More Stable
X-Reality Engine for Album & Movies
Photo & Video widget
Busybox
Performance Tweaks
Faster Streaming
Net Speed Tweaks
No Delay In Making Call
Deodexed & Zipaligned
Build.prop Tweaks
Init.d Scripts
Pre-Rooted

Added Swipe to wake : Launch Proximity actions > Screen off actions > 2Waves > Wake Up. Now to wake up the device wave twice over the proximity sensor instead of the power switch.

Other features in proximity actions: Swipe to answer call, Auto answer call when you put the phone to your ear, Wave to answer.......explore other options for yourself

Download Link: http:///WFqB8

Sony Boot Logo: http:///WFqT9

Note: After Installing the ROM and Patch, Launch the Keyboard Light Controller app > Check "Lock on bklight" > Check "Only when screen on"
Capacitive buttons patch: http:///WFqjI

How To Flash :
( You should take CMW Backup ncase you wish to revert back to your old system )

1) Download ROM File and Capacitive Light Patch
2) Put into External/Internal SD Card
3) Go To CMW Recovery
4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Partition
5) From Advance Menu Do Dalvik Cache Clear
6) From Advance Menu Do Battery State Clear
7) Go in Mount And Storage select FORMAT SYSTEM
cool Select Install From SD and Select Rom And Click YES
9) Select Install From SD and Select the Capacitive Light Patch And Click YES
9) Reboot Your System

After Reboot, Launch the Keyboard Light Controller app > Check "Lock on bklight" > Check "Only when screen on"

(Follow similar steps for TWRP)

What works:

All features.

1) Camera - Front & Rear
2) FM Radio - Speaker & Headset
3) Wi-Fi & Mobile Internet
4) Bluetooth
5) GPS
6) Walkman
7) Movies
cool X4 Video Player...............................etc

Features not available in this ROM:

No 3G in SIM-2

Credits:

Porting and Testing: Only Me.
Xtreme Booster: a developer from Xda

Bugs: None that I noticed. Please report ,,,,

Disclaimer :
I will not be responsible for any damages whatsoever to your device after flashing this ROM. Flash at your own risk.

for normal notification scroll down with one finger. For the alternate tabs scroll down from the top with two fingers. Try it, I think its fun

Sorry I had to quote your entire post.

Do you have an Idea of any custom rom that could run on the Tecno Tab, all these post seem to affect only the phone models. I was thinking maybe since they have the same Hardware basically, this could work also on the TAB

Secondly, kindly give pointers on how to back up my stock rom, for the Tecno Tab, I wanna play around a little, but am hoping I can revert back incase of any issues.

Your response would be highly appreciated.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by seunpayne(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2013
Kingsleyinfo:

Sorry I had to quote your entire post.

Do you have an Idea of any custom rom that could run on the Tecno Tab, all these post seem to affect only the phone models. I was thinking maybe since they have the same Hardware basically, this could work also on the TAB

Secondly, kindly give pointers on how to back up my stock rom, for the Tecno Tab, I wanna play around a little, but am hoping I can revert back incase of any issues.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

It wont work. But One can be made for it. for the pointers you need, I believe they have been posted in the discussion thread for the tab here on nairaland.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by eniolashola47: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
seunpayne:

It wont work. But One can be made for it. for the pointers you need, I believe they have been posted in the discussion thread for the tab here on nairaland.
Please seun-p what does UI of life mean and what is the different from dis ROM and the ROM dat comes with the phone....please i beg u to relpy please
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
seunpayne:

Thanks.

Anyways I found a thread on xda developers on, MT8389 devices which happens to be the chip that the Tab runs on, hopefully developers will start looking into developing ROMs for this tablet. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2400741
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Yongi99(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2013
seunpayne: If you loved the Thunderous Nightmare Rom then you would love this even more. ((( http:///WFuHB )))

[ROM] [4.2.2] Xperia Blast Custom Rom For Tecno A+ (Xperia C Features)

Android 4.2.2
Xperia C LockScreen (Slide up/down to unlock)
Dual Sim
CRT Lock Animation
Internal Storage & SD Card swapped
Xperia C Quick Toggles
Xperia C Launcher
Xperia C Dialer
Xperia C Contacts
Xperia C Alarm & Clock
Xperia Movies
Xperia Albums
Xperia Wallpapers
Xperia Walkman
Xperia Widgets
Xperia Sounds
Xperia Bootanimation
Xperia Fonts
Xperia Framework
Xperia Keyboard
Xperia Sketch App
Xperia Notes App
Downlaod Music Info
Xperia C SystemUI
Xperia C Settings
Xperia Album Share
Xperia Sound Enhancement
Xperia Calculator
Xperia Icons
Memory CleanUp
Adjust All Background Color to Album Art on Walkman
Music Control on Notification
Clear Bass
Clear Stereo
Dynamic Normalizer
xLoud
Surround Sound VPT
Walkman Music Widget
Walkman DLNA
Walkman More Stable
X-Reality Engine for Album & Movies
Photo & Video widget
Busybox
Performance Tweaks
Faster Streaming
Net Speed Tweaks
No Delay In Making Call
Deodexed & Zipaligned
Build.prop Tweaks
Init.d Scripts
Pre-Rooted

Added Swipe to wake : Launch Proximity actions > Screen off actions > 2Waves > Wake Up. Now to wake up the device wave twice over the proximity sensor instead of the power switch.

Other features in proximity actions: Swipe to answer call, Auto answer call when you put the phone to your ear, Wave to answer.......explore other options for yourself

Download Link: http:///WFqB8

Sony Boot Logo: http:///WFqT9

Note: After Installing the ROM and Patch, Launch the Keyboard Light Controller app > Check "Lock on bklight" > Check "Only when screen on"
Capacitive buttons patch: http:///WFqjI

How To Flash :
( You should take CMW Backup ncase you wish to revert back to your old system )

1) Download ROM File and Capacitive Light Patch
2) Put into External/Internal SD Card
3) Go To CMW Recovery
4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Partition
5) From Advance Menu Do Dalvik Cache Clear
6) From Advance Menu Do Battery State Clear
7) Go in Mount And Storage select FORMAT SYSTEM
cool Select Install From SD and Select Rom And Click YES
9) Select Install From SD and Select the Capacitive Light Patch And Click YES
9) Reboot Your System

After Reboot, Launch the Keyboard Light Controller app > Check "Lock on bklight" > Check "Only when screen on"

(Follow similar steps for TWRP)

What works:

All features.

1) Camera - Front & Rear
2) FM Radio - Speaker & Headset
3) Wi-Fi & Mobile Internet
4) Bluetooth
5) GPS
6) Walkman
7) Movies
cool X4 Video Player...............................etc

Features not available in this ROM:

No 3G in SIM-2

Credits:

Porting and Testing: Only Me.
Xtreme Booster: a developer from Xda

Bugs: None that I noticed. Please report ,,,,

Disclaimer :
I will not be responsible for any damages whatsoever to your device after flashing this ROM. Flash at your own risk.

for normal notification scroll down with one finger. For the alternate tabs scroll down from the top with two fingers. Try it, I think its fun
this is nice. But would it also work on phantom A (or any other tecno phone) , which has not been rooted? Tanx.
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by tobiib(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Yongi99: this is nice. But would it also work on phantom A (or any other tecno phone) , which has not been rooted? Tanx.

Its only for the Phantom A+
Re: Tecno A+: Xperia Blast Rom by Yongi99(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2013
tobii_b:

Its only for the Phantom A+
tanx alot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments / Glo Has Introduce New Data Plan For All Devices / How To Change, Customize Tecno, Infinix Android Phones Status Bar Without ROOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.