Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? (1082 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy / BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by dinachi(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2013
Whats your take?
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Romanciella(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2013
wel i'l go 4 dbanj d bachelor lol...don jazy ix 2 fat 4 ma lykng...@jst sayng
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Sapphire86(f): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dbanj ooooooo all d way!

Fat Don jazzy belongs with fatter Toolz!
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Romanciella(f): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sapphire86: Dbanj ooooooo all d way! Fat Don jazzy belongs with fatter Toolz!
tell him joor
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Don Jazzy is cool...he's more humble....D'banj has pride....don't like him that much......#just sayin my own o#
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Ziggyzito(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
khemmie020: Don Jazzy is cool...he's more humble....D'banj has pride....don't like him that much......#just sayin my own o#
just listen to yourself... are you talking like one who has seen and associated with him before? Wonder when you guys will stop believing everything the media says!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Sapphire86(f): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
khemmie020: Don Jazzy is cool...he's more humble....D'banj has pride....don't like him that much......#just sayin my own o#

Aunty, pls tell me when you related with dbanj and he shunned u off? If he did, u probably didn't talk wit manners n home training that was expected of you.

Abi u ve been a recipient of Don Jazzy's recharge card fiesta

#teamD'banj# all the way #just sayin my own o#
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by dinachi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dbanj looks more fit sha. Don jazzy needs to join a gym club ASAP.
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Don jazzy is better and I like him #Screaming#
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Sapphire86(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
khemmie020: Don jazzy is better and I like him #Screaming#
grin grin grin
I hear you girl! The heart wants what the heart wants wink
Nothing do you
Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by nerodenero: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
The question wey dem ask you na who dey sexy among the two of them? Kila gbe ki le ju. Park well jooo
Ziggyzito: just listen to yourself... are you talking like one who has seen and associated with him before? Wonder when you guys will stop believing everything the media says!! undecided
Well said bro!

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies:who Is More Sexy Between Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by mzwealth(f): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dbanj is sexy,bt I luv don jazzy's gut

(1) (Reply)

SEE Jim Iyke’s Response To Nadia’s Birthday Greetings! / Rumour:nigerian Girl Goes Gaga On Stage At UK Concert / Tania Omotayo A.K.A Mrs Wizkid,involved In Car Accident,details Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.