Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? (2656 Views)

These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by niles(m): 4:49am On Jun 24, 2008
In entertainment, your fans make you, I'm wondering why "P" of P-square had to behave the way he did to a 'man' who saw them @ the airport in Lagos and was like "Hey, these are my guys- I Love their music" and he made an effort to say Hi but as he was trying to get close to say wus up, "P" noticed him & went str8 through the door . Right there, they lost a fan, I felt pity for the "man" becos he just wanted to show appreciation, I'll like to know what you think, is it because there ain't no EFFECTIVE paparazzi network in Nigeria that's why our celebs can trit pple anyhw?
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by opokonwa(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2008
It's somehow embarrassing and harassing to stars.
Must they face up to and be nice to every Tom, manliness and Harry all the time?
I mean they need their privacy and sanity too!
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by MethodMan3(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2008
opokonwa:

Must they face up to and be nice to every Tom, manliness and Harry all the time?

Thanks dawg!

niles:

In entertainment, your fans make you, I'm wondering why "P" of P-square had to behave the way he did to a 'man' who saw them @ the airport in Lagos and was like "Hey, these are my guys- I Love their music" and he made an effort to say Hi but as he was trying to get close to say wus up, "P" noticed him & went str8 through the door . Right there, they lost a fan, I felt pity for the "man" because he just wanted to show appreciation, I'll like to know what you think, is it because there ain't no EFFECTIVE paparazzi network in Nigeria that's why our celebs can trit people anyhw?

fuc.k losing one fan

if he tries it again, i'd slap a restraining order on him, if i was P!
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by shilling(f): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
What? Psquare giving a fan attitude? I think the lack of proper papparazi in Nigeria definitely plays a factor.
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by Emad(f): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
what was the man going up the greet them and say that they have never heard before? undecided
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by lucabrasi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
its not just p square,they r all like that and i v had the same experience with jim iyke but i gave him an earfull he ll never forget untill the guy with him came back and apologised but it was in london not naija o lol
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by Bolarge(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2008
opokonwa:

Spot on dawg.
Peeps shld f*cking give these guys a break.
They gat their own lives to live.
They gat problems of their own.
I don't smile at every fr**kin idiot dt comes my way, so why shd I expect someone else who's most likely under more severe pressure to.
Method-Man:

fuc.k losing one fan
One less slowpoke u gatta worry about. angry

1 Like

Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by Stonnydrey(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
P-square sha,
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by Outstrip(f): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
Nobody is saying he should have given the guy a hug but he could have smiled or acknowledge him. What's the big deal
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 18, 2010
The guy is unlucky. You can only smile for so many people believe it or not. I feel for the stars to be honest. They are lonely people for the most part. That's why when I see them I don't even go to them. Just give them a smile and let them be on their way. They stress 24/7 and you can be the one they lose it on. Just leave them.
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by favouredjb(f): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Spot on,but a simple smile and hand wave won't hurt either
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by CorkyJoe: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
P SQURS ? those skinnny looking MTV wannna be IBO area boys?? they cannut even sing and I will nevar ever by there record

In fact, they stop singing coz I need to SUE them for contaminating my ENglish (No ofeinse)
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
Corky Joe:

P SQURS ? those skinnny looking MTV wannna be IBO area boys?? they cannut even sing and I will nevar ever by there record

In fact, they stop singing coz I need to SUE them for contaminating my ENglish (No ofeinse)

HERE COMES THE R-E-T-A-R-D
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by favouredjb(f): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
He's jst messing arnd,ignore him if u dnt find him funny
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
P-square are retards!

They try so hard to be americanized but it's just not their thing. . .

They suck at it!
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by Mobinga: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
pid ga
Corky Joe:

grin
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by shotster50(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2010
mama-gee:

P-square are retards!

They try so hard to be americanized but it's just not their thing. . .

They suck at it!

Now this smacks of unbridled hatred. Unoriginal? Perharps,  Retard Definitely not. Your so called retards have managed to accomplish in a lifetime what you cant given 10 lifetimes,  Why dont you mull over that while you sip on your bitterade.
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by youngay: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2010
Leave them alone.haters get ur own.grin
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by MrNyansh(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
This skinny looking Mechanic Wanna MTV skinny Ibo boys realliy need to quit singing

The nest time The sing, i will make sure they get them arressted for contacminating peoples english!! (no ofeinse)
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by jiggaz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
niles:
In entertainment, your fans make you, I'm wondering why "P" of P-square had to behave the way he did to a 'man' who saw them @ the airport in Lagos and was like "Hey, these are my guys- I Love their music" and he made an effort to say Hi but as he was trying to get close to say wus up, "P" noticed him & went str8 through the door . Right there, they lost a fan, I felt pity for the "man" becos he just wanted to show appreciation, I'll like to know what you think, is it because there ain't no EFFECTIVE paparazzi network in Nigeria that's why our celebs can trit pple anyhw?
Eiyaa, OP sorry oo.
Re: P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? by oluwadamilolah(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Must he say hi to psquare? People like him make them feel like God undecided although some celebrities are nice

(1) (Reply)

Most Revealing Outfits At African Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2013 / Jennifer Lopez Shops With Kids In Paris / 9ice Ex-wife, Toni-payne-fire-these-shots-at-9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.