Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Unilag Masters Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilag Masters Test? (30623 Views)

UNILAG Masters Aptitude Test Format / Lasu & Unilag Masters. Help! / Information On Unilag Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Masters Test? by damayor(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2008
does anyone have an idea of what type of questions they set in unilag test for masters program,more specifically m,asters in public and international affairs,thanks
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by tglaz(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2008
[b][/b]@ damayor
you and i applied for the same course.
pls keep me posted if you get or hear any info.
My number is 08050450795.
Many thanks.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by MyPeace(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
l aplied for the masters in public admin, l saw the past question for 2006 and that of 2007. for the MPA, the first part is comprehension. another section managment theories, current affairs in nigerian govt and finally u would be asked to write an essay on some current issues in nigeria, for the last sessions, they were asked to write on privatisation or niger delta issues. you could be asked to write on the 2008 budget or the EFCC issues grin, just the current happenings in nigeria shaa.

good luck, are u guys writing the test on the 30/6/08 like us (MPA)
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Emilo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
Dont bother your self there would take every body i am about to round my masters there,where there is serious competition is in d mba,but all the same write well,unilag like money if there have d opputurnity there would take every body in nigeria.my n0 is 07031004071
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by mahatmaG: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
Can one still apply for the Masters program?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by MyPeace(f): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2008
no, they hv closed entry. try next year.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by muchacho: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2008
I need information on how to get the past questions too, i applied for Msc Management. keep me updated.
muyiwat@yahoo.com, 08023314144, 07028391038.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by princekay1(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2008
is the MSc form still available? I'm interested in Human Resource Management
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Flowers: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2008
Please what is the format for the question for MBA?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by OpeLovely(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2008
I applied for M.Sc. Marketing and my, am i anxious to start the program but however, i have 2004/2005 past questions. I'm scared of the management questions, though.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by princekay1(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2008
Opelovely

How is the past question like? Can I have a copy?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by tglaz(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ my peace
many thx for the info.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Flowers: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ Princekay1

Soft copy? I tire for you. I Bought mine from the dept and its hardcopy.

The questions are repeated, I wish I can get answers to the past questions
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by TawaTemi1(f): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
Emilo:

Dont bother your self there would take every body i am about to round my masters there,where there is serious competition is in d mba,but all the same write well,unilag like money if there have d opputurnity there would take every body in nigeria.my n0 is 07031004071

Emilo you must be bluffing!!!!

How can you tell damayor not to bother himself?
If you are rounding up, that means we are in the same class cause i have less than 3 months there too. But if you remember vividly that some people were denied admission due to one reason or the other. It is not wise of you to say that. For the fact that 90%  of us gained admission doesn't imply that they will do the same to up coming applicants.

I heared a proff in class about two weeks ago saying they are going to start screening down the number of applicants due to large applications that they have received. Were you in class then? definitely no, cos if you do, you wont say this.

@ all

For those who are writing the exams, its hard to get the past question because they will ask you to write and return the question papers.
The questions are not always hard anyway, they are just Current Affair issues, like the AU president, current World Cup Champion, EFCC Chairperson, Chief of Staff to the federation, Niger Delta Issues, US Presidential candidates,e.t.c. anything current affairs that affects both Nigeria and other countries.

I will advice you watch lots of News both locally and Internationally in order to know what is happening in other places.
Read hard dear friends cause nothing good comes easy. I dont know the criteria for this year but I pray it will favour you all.

MPIA its an interesting course, and you will all surely enjoy most of the lecturers I bet. They are all brilliant scholars.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by princekay1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2008
@Flowers

I've tried getting past questions at the dept but my search was not fruitful. Can I make a copy of yours?

@Tawa-Temi

Current affairs may be a segment but certainly not everything. I wrote MBA's entrance last year, so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by TawaTemi1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
@pricekay1

Lets look at the name: Masters of Public & International Affairs

85% of the questions will be Current Affairs the remaining, undecided undecided undecided

It may cut accross all other disciplines.

I wrote the exams in 2006 and my girlfriend did the same last year and majority of the questions are current affairs, so wat are we talking about? Must you bring calculator, ruler, math-sets, or 4 fig table to write MPIA exams? This is not MBA dear!
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by OpeLovely(f): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2008
God dey!

I got mine from the dept but it wasn't a hard copy just a photocopied one with no answers.

Please what kind of questions may come out for Marketing and what time on the 2nd of July will they do the exam?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by princekay1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
@Tawa-Temi,

You are right, but its good for those writing to prepare well since its not going to be current affairs alone.

Are you writing urself?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by cooldude62(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2008
use to be very easy,
dont know about now.
all the best to Y'all
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by tglaz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
@Tawa-temi
nice piece of info.
heard the exam has been postponed to the 12th of july.
u may confirm.
many thx.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by MyPeace(f): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2008
Pls who is writing the Exam on June 30 (MPA)? or am l the only MPA application in the house?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by TawaTemi1(f): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2008
princekay1:

@Tawa-Temi,

You are right, but its good for those writing to prepare well since its not going to be current affairs alone.

Are you writing yourself?

I said earlier that I wrote the exams in 2006 and as at now I have just 3 months to end my prog. Its a 2 year program.
Its good to know that lectures hold btw 6-8pm, Monday-Friday. One of the lecturers in your first year will fix her lecture on a saturday(unless she is not taking the course again). So be prepared from office to school everyday.

There may be some admin questions, Sports, Human Resources, etc

tglaz:

@Tawa-temi
nice piece of info.
heard the exam has been postponed to the 12th of july.
u may confirm.
many thx.

You are welcome!
I will confirm from school today about that date for the exams.
I wish you all success.
But be assured, they are easy questions if you are current.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by MyPeace(f): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2008
Any out-going or in-coming MPA in the house?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by tglaz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
@Tawa-temi
still waiting for the confirmation.
much thx.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by stephanay(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
WEN IS D EXAM DATE FOR MPIAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOO

ABEG MAKE MONEY NO WASTE! grin
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Kokodee(f): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi My peace,

As at last week friday date was still 30th June. Will confirm tomorrow if its been changed but i doubt.

Cheers
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Aussie(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2008
Please can someone with HND, Distinction applied?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by tglaz(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2008
[b]@Tawa-temi
still waiting.
i called the dept yesterday and was told the date is 12th july,
time:9am.
venue is what i didnt get.
i stil like the house to confirm from the dept in person.
hope to get replies before the day rolls over.
many thx to all.[/b]
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by MyPeace(f): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2008
Kokodee:

Hi My peace,

As at last week friday date was still 30th June. Will confirm tomorrow if its been changed but i doubt.

Cheers

Hello,

are u for MPA?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Mudiare: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2008
pls does any one know the date for msc in chemical engineering. tanx
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by tglaz(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2008
I am refering strictly to MPIA.
MPA applicants will do well by finding out.
MPIA and MPA was formally same date 30th of june.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by tglaz(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2008
no reply yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Vacancy At Diamondbank / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.