Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. (964 Views)

. / Major Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction / Cordi Active-for Vitality, Stamina, Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hello folks.

I promised a dear ttc friend I will put up this topic on nairaland so she and her husband can view and learn from people.

Have u or ur hubby shut down completely in ur fertile calender. And after ur calender, performance became normal again?
How did u deal with it? What did u do?
Guys pls, u can help too.
Re: Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ok let me explain d little I know.
Mr finds it hard to maintain an errection during fertile weeks. He was placed on drug by their doctor and still yet, he falls flat during that time. But after fertile calender and menses, bobo dey fire de go. He is medically normal.
They have a 6 yrs old baby gal.
Please what is happening to him and how can he solve it cos its about to tear their marriage apart.
Thanks for ur contribution.
Re: Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. by wonyi: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
it could be tension or anxiety,stress and maybe he needs to do a proper check up again at a different hospital. then relaxation of mind and taking high libido food.check Sunday Guardian newpaper
Re: Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. by olymurphy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
The wife shouldnt tell the hussy wen she's fertile cos the ED might be due to anxiety

1 Like

Re: Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. by toaspromo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
GET ONION JUICE AND MIX IT WITH HONEY MAKE SURE YOU BOIL THE ONIONS AT LEAST 3 BIG ONIONS AND ORIGINAL HONEY IS THE BEST TELL HER HUBBY TO TAKE TWO SPOON EVERY DAY
Re: Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing. by toaspromo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
GET ONION JUICE AND MIX IT WITH HONEY MAKE SURE YOU BOIL THE ONIONS AT LEAST 3 BIG ONIONS AND ORIGINAL HONEY IS THE BEST TELL HER HUBBY TO TAKE TWO SPOON EVERY DAY
IT WORKS WONDER
AS FOR THE WOMAN SHE SHOULD DETOX HER BLOOD SYSTEM

(1) (Reply)

Advice: He Wants To Volunteer As Ebola Doctor / Ebola Survivor Shunned By Boyfriend, Even School / Ebola: Nurse, Husband Who Escaped Quarantine Relocated To Lagos In Special Ambul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.