Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies (1630 Views)

Buyer Beware Of 419! / INVERTERS AND BATTERIES FOR SALE BUY NOW . / BUY NOW good inverters and batteries for sale click and buy now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies by hazelj: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is to inform the public to avoid Cyberpower inverters sold by Buyright and Pragmatic Technologies as much as possible. I have used 2 of them and the most recent one has been sent to them for repairs twice in the 5 months i have used it while i have been charged N50,000 to fix a fault in the previous one i had which hardly makes any sense. The worst part is the customer service from the dealers (Pragmatic Technologies) who try to extract money from you at all cost if it gets damaged even when it is under warranty. This is done by insisting on collecting installation fees from buyers to exercise their warranty. As far as i am aware they are the only dealers doing this in the market now. The 3.5kva I had before was terribly inefficient, it doesn't last up to 4 hrs with 20% load, this could be due to the huge fans it has which keep drawing current from the batteries when it is in inverter mode despite costing N150,000. It also used to draw large amounts of current from my 6.5kva gen when charging. Of course no one will tell you this until you have bought it and it starts affecting your generator. It ended up frying my batteries and even stopped working at some point, i took it for repairs and was told to bring 50k to fix it. I do not deal on inverters and i am not suggesting any particular inverter for anyone to buy but please stay away from Cyberpower inverters and pragmatic technologies. The stress they will put you through if you have issues with their products is not worth it.
Re: Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies by hazelj: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bump
Re: Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies by StPete: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thank you for this piece of information. I was seriously considering buying their inverters but someone also gave me a similar complaint. Now I know better
Re: Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies by hazelj: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks. Please inform others.
Re: Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies by hazelj: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Can members share experiences with this inverter?
Re: Buyer Beware of Cyberpower Inverters and Pragmatic technologies by hazelj: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
B...

(1) (Reply)

Need Estimate For A Fence In Ibadan / Tank Farm For Sale At Apapa, Lagos / Flat For Rent @ Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.