Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone Job Searching? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone Job Searching? (1275 Views)

Train These Skills? / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone Job Searching? by atlbj: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nigeria currently has over 48 Million internet users (that’s more than the entire human population in Tanzania) and add more users daily. The “datsal” trend even exposed the internet to the so called “technological illiterates”. The internet when used optimally helps solve problems and also brings exciting opportunities to users.

The internet is playing its part in solving one of the major problems in our country; the sky high unemployment rate! There are more job opportunities with the advent of the internet than before but with the advancement in internet use abroad, one often feels our technology space in Nigeria is not doing enough. That was how I felt until last week. I stumbled on a post about a “social” jobsite from Nigeria that will be in the world’s largest technological summit in Dublin; Google, Facebook and other big tech companies will be at that same event. That got my attention and I researched the company.

Their name is insidify.com and what makes them different from other numerous jobsites we have is that they collate all available jobs in the country from different sources to ensure that job seekers don’t miss out on any vacancy; last time i checked, they had over 180,000 jobs, that’s more than most jobsites combined. They also have a social platform that allows job seekers use their connections to get jobs. Insidify is robust and in my opinion the best tool any job seeker out there can have.

I’m sure if you are not looking for a job, you know at least three friends or relatives that are either looking for a job or want a change of employment; tell them about insidify.com.

Check them out http://www.insidify.com/ and you can check http://otekbits.com/2013/09/nigeria-at-web-summit-this-october-with-insidify-and-mymusic/ , they covered the press release from the websummit in Dublin.

Goodluck with the job search!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Safe Park Ltd Enugu. (URGENT!) / Smart Advisory Limited Calling For Interview / Consultant Collaborative Partnership Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.