Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! (21544 Views)

What Is The Physics Behind Skydiving / What Is SKYDIVING? Where Is The ORIGIN? / SKYDIVING Sport Is Live In Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by mystikal(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
this guy beats me to it, definitely on my bucket list.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by rozayx5(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
cool cool
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by 617aircav: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
I did sky diving once. I was attached to an instructor who was in control of everything. Its a great feeling, though scary. I never didi it again and didnt get my solo jump certification.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by everyday: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
I wish him all the best
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by dani1luv: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
if you sky-dive come fall ontop transformer undecided undecided

Well nepa no dey sef...No just land inside soak-away sha..
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by KinggCobra(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
1st skydiving event in Nigeria?? Is this for real? Skydiving people do like it's nothing, even grannies, is about to set a record in Nigeria?

Damn it! We have a long way to go
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by 190theclown: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
NO FVCKING WAY!!

I nor get liver reach that extent

huh!!

make all the witches and wizard for my village put hand parachute nor go come open

Gawd abeg oh!!

I nor do

if na to drink legend or chop bushmeat i fit do those ones

Im nigerian duh!!

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by spikesC(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
My dream sports/hobby.

Is there any training center n Naija? pls give more info...Thanks cool
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by oluamid(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
If you skydive nack head for pole, my hand no dey oo....

Meanwhile................,

Nigerian witches, skydiving since 1660.

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by SamuraiSam: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Guy this world whey you come you no get problem if na skiing you take to
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by yuncka: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bros dey careful o, U no say winch full 4 our air space and dem no lyk competition.... If I lie ask Oga Dana and Belvi and soso......etc.

Dey careful wen U wan land o, U fit mek mistake land enta Bokozone, creak, Kirikiri, Aluu community or even worse.... PEG English Academy.

Sussex bro.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Godson201333(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please bros you are skydiving from where to where?
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Wallie(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Did anybody see the dude trying to pull the chute 3 times and the instructor pushing his had away? shocked That's the scary stuff! I would rather have the chute tethered or some sort of automatic deployment based on altitude so that it takes user error out of the equation!

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by badmeat(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sky bank dey do promo
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by rodeo0070(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
***Grabs his Bed cover and heads straight to Cocoa house, Ibadan***

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Policewoman(f): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mshewwwww angry I was waiting to see someone in the skies, na nonsense simulator wey him come dey de pose angry
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Chuckdee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin
Dyt: Muchechecheche
Abeg no skydive tosh wire o

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by stonemind(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
in nigeria?? hmmmm bros i beg r.i.p in advance
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by oluamid(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
rodeo0070: ***Grabs his Bed cover and heads straight to Cocoa house, Ibadan***

****Calls an ambulance and tell them about the soon-to-happen emergency, asks them to take along a bodybag***
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Skydiving -Another thing to do in this present life before I'm reincarnated again.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by creativino: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
I love this
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by rodeo0070(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: Mshewwwww angry I was waiting to see someone in the skies, na nonsense simulator wey him come dey de pose angry

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by pimplucious: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=Dyt]Muchechecheche
Abeg no skydive tosh wire o

grin grin grin funny
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
@OP

My candid advice to you is that you pray very well because you are doing this in a country where skydiving is not really appreciated and trust me when you finally land on a transformer or Nepa as most people have presumed, they would laugh you and call you nasty names. I admire your courage and pray you succeed. Congrats in advance !
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by KayDee4: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wanted to try this once in Texas, I had "sky-high" confidence in the instructors until they told me to sign something that looked like my death warrant. I simply ran away.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by spikesC(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: Mshewwwww angry I was waiting to see someone in the skies, na nonsense simulator wey him come dey de pose angry

And u said u're qualified to be a police officer sad
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by satellitedaisy: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
I hate and cannot trust anything made in Naija. Watch your neck o. Goodluck
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg oh my fellow nlanders make una helep me find seat belt for am cool
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by IAMBREEZY: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol i started sky diving when i was 12 but that day was horrific but thank God i ain't afraid anymore.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by 9ja4eva: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Good job... go for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon FA Releases Statement Over Onana’s Suspension From Squad / Nigeria Beats South Africa 2-1 In All Africa Games Men's Football. / Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.