Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations (3837 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2013
Do you need an OEM car part that is difficult to find in the regular car marts around? Post the part you need and we will provide you with the price of the part!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Marpol: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Hi, how much for 4 shocks of 2004 Nissan Xterra V6?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2013
2.4L or 3.3L?
SE or XE?
Front and Rear?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by mykkey(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Please 1998 Sienna, the front and rear shock Absorbers will go for how much?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Marpol: Hi, how much for 4 shocks of 2004 Nissan Xterra V6?

Summary
Can I have your VIN? you can send it to ---?

I don't have enough information to give you a part that will fit so there will be no need to do costly returns which will be costly for both me and you

Long Form
When shopping for replacement parts, we will need the make, the model, the year of the car as well as the VIN. You don’t need to have the number of the part, but if we have all the details above, then we will be able to guarantee providing you with an EXACT FIT, which is what you really want – that it fits the first time and works like it did from the factory.

This is so because even identical cars of the same year can use a different power steering pump or alternator.

By doing the above, we eliminate the need to do costly returns because the part does not fit, we thus save you money and make you happy with us the first time and all the time.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2013
mykkey: Please 1998 Sienna, the front and rear shock Absorbers will go for how much?

ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, FRONT LH= $
ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, FRONT RH=$

ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, REAR LH =$
ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, REAR RH =$

PRICING EXCLUDES SHIPPING CHARGES SINCE LOCATION NOT PROVIDED AND VAT AT 5%
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Order your parts on Monday the 30th of September, get it delivered on Monday the 7th of October ( Lagos only)
Order your parts on Monday the 30th of September, get it delivered on Monday the 9th of October ( Abuja/Port Harcourt)
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Marpol: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Will forward the VIN to you. So sorry for the delay.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
On Monday 30/09/2013, a Nairalander placed an order for a Bosch Oxygen Sensor Part No: 15555 and 12 bottles of Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid

On Tuesday 1/10/2013, electronic shipment information transmitted to shipper for the Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid, shipping label created, item not yet tendered for shipment, tracking not yet available

On Tuesday 1/10/2013, Bosch Oxygen sensor shipped, tracking available for this item
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by jodeci(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2013
I need front right ABS sensor for 2005 Nissan Pathfinder.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Marpol: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

Summary
Can I have your VIN? you can send it to carowners@carparts.com.ng?

I don't have enough information to give you a part that will fit so there will be no need to do costly returns which will be costly for both me and you

Long Form
When shopping for replacement parts, we will need the make, the model, the year of the car as well as the VIN. You don’t need to have the number of the part, but if we have all the details above, then we will be able to guarantee providing you with an EXACT FIT, which is what you really want – that it fits the first time and works like it did from the factory.

This is so because even identical cars of the same year can use a different power steering pump or alternator.

By doing the above, we eliminate the need to do costly returns because the part does not fit, we thus save you money and make you happy with us the first time and all the time.

Its a 2004 V6 3.3L engine. VIN-5N1ED28Y64C656381.

Is it possible to get off roader struts as the place I stay really needs such.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
IdaraCHODB: On Monday 30/09/2013, a Nairalander placed an order for a Bosch Oxygen Sensor Part No: 15555 and 12 bottles of Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid

On Tuesday 1/10/2013, electronic shipment information transmitted to shipper for the Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid, shipping label created, item not yet tendered for shipment, tracking not yet available

On Tuesday 1/10/2013, Bosch Oxygen sensor shipped, tracking available for this item
On Wednesday 2/10/2013, 12:17PM Bosch Oxygen sensor arrived our cargo consolidation centre in the US en route Nigeria

On Tuesday 1/10/2013, 5:34PM Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid picked up by courier from Mazda Distributor warehouse.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Whats is it all about?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bossforeva: Whats is it all about?

Do you need an OEM car part that is difficult to find in the regular car marts around? Post the part you need and we will provide you with the price of the part!

If you ask us to order it, we will and you can track your order here like the above Bosch Oxygen Sensor/Mazda ATF M5
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by grimadult(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
please how much can i get the transmission of my 1999 acura tl wit 6bottles of d honda DW-1 Atf. i stay in port harcourt.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2013
grimadult: please how much can i get the transmission of my 1999 acura tl wit 6bottles of d honda DW-1 Atf. i stay in port harcourt.

I have original Honda DW-1 ATF on the ground so I can send that to you right away, but I assume you want a used transmission or is it new you want? Please clarify so I can quote accordingly.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

On Wednesday 2/10/2013, 12:17PM Bosch Oxygen sensor arrived our cargo consolidation centre in the US en route Nigeria

On Tuesday 1/10/2013, 5:34PM Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid picked up by courier from Mazda Distributor warehouse.

On Thursday 3/10/2013, 12:29 PM Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid arrived our cargo consolidation centre in the US en route Nigeria
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Amaizu(m): 12:13am On Oct 04, 2013
How much for 2001 Isuzu Rodeo LS fuel pump with gas sending unit.To be picked up from Lagos. Regards.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Amaizu: How much for 2001 Isuzu Rodeo LS fuel pump with gas sending unit.To be picked up from Lagos. Regards.

Please send me an email, I want to email you the part diagram so we can discuss from there. the email is
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
grimadult: please how much can i get the transmission of my 1999 acura tl wit 6bottles of d honda DW-1 Atf. i stay in port harcourt.

Six bottles of ATF DW-1 will cost you N0,000 x 6 = N0.00 excl shipping

Please email us with your contact information so we can arrange shipping information

And please clarify are you saying you want transmission fluid only or you need both transmission fluid and another transmission?

Thank you
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
hahha if you can get this part for me i will throway salute for you.
I need mitsubishi Carisma top roof crome.

What i mean is those two black rubber which runs from windscreen up to the end roof of the car. its at the top driver and passenger side of any mitshibushi carisma car. mine got broken and i need to change it because some have fellen off.

do you have it or you still need much explanation from me?

Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
OkwaIfugo: hahha if you can get this part for me i will throway salute for you.

What i mean is those two black rubber which runs from windscreen up to the end roof of the car. its at the top driver and passenger side of any mitshibushi carisma car. mine got broken and i need to change it because some have fellen off.

Please give me your VIN I will need it to process what you want and revert to you. You can paste it in response to this or email it to or use our web form on our webpage
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 5:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Special Offer:

Email us the link of the car part you want to buy, we will provide you a shipping quote and our rates for processing the shipping to you.

Offer valid till October 23, 2013
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by drak: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls i need original brand new shock absorber(front and back) for Honda Accord 2003 Model. Will like to pick it up myself. Thank you
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2013
drak: Pls i need original brand new shock absorber(front and back) for Honda Accord 2003 Model. Will like to pick it up myself. Thank you

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2013
drak: Pls i need original brand new shock absorber(front and back) for Honda Accord 2003 Model. Will like to pick it up myself. Thank you

Lack of information as to your pickup location is not enabling me to quote firm price for you. Please kindly state. Thanks
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2013

ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, FRONT LH= $
ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, FRONT RH= $

ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, REAR LH =$
ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, REAR RH =$

excl VAT, Shipping and custom duty since delivery location yet to be determined
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

On Thursday 3/10/2013, 12:29 PM Mazda Type M5 Auto Transmission Fluid arrived our cargo consolidation centre in the US en route Nigeria

Items received by end user
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2013
jodeci: I need front right ABS sensor for 2005 Nissan Pathfinder.

Sorry for the the late response, this one escaped me!

What is your engine size? 4.0L or 5.6L

What kind of Driveline? Front Wheel or All Wheel

It is Standard or Automatic?

What grade? LE or SE or S or SE-OR or XE

Alternatively, please send me your VIN and I will decode all the above!

Once I have the above information, I will be able to confirm fitness for your vehicle.

The cheapest option will cost you $0.00 including shipping to Lagos and the costliest option will cost you $0.00 including shipping to Lagos

EXCL VAT AT 5%
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2013
OkwaIfugo: hahha if you can get this part for me i will throway salute for you.

What is the model year of your Carisma?

The part you are looking at is called body moulding.

Once I have your VIN or the model year, we can move forward.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Can you please get me 4 units of Denso K16R-U11 or NGK BkR5EYA-11 or toyota 90919-01164? I also need ac compressor for toyota avensis 98 model vin=SB153ABN00E017231

Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2013
dsunmade: Can you please get me 4 units of Denso K16R-U11 or NGK BkR5EYA-11 or toyota 90919-01164? I also need ac compressor for toyota avensis 98 model vin=SB153ABN00E017231

Yes, will quote shortly! Are the plugs for the avensis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABUJA: Price Reduced: Toks 2009 Toyota Auris SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD / Neatly Used 2008 Highlander* Limited Edition -SOLD / Toks Cadillac SRX 2011 With Panoramic Roof- SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.