Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (149089 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

The strength ehn. My MIL told me right from beginning. For instance, if they cry unnecessary they go straight to their room and shut the door.
After crying they come out.

C'est fini des caprice mama.. cheesy
These kids know exactly what they are doing

True that,they know exactly.The tears used to melt me but not anymore.Anti-cry,i dey laugh sometimes sef....they hate it. grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

How many crayons, pencils, pens, eye-liners, lipsticks, felt-pens, markers, shoe polish, nail varnish, and so on can you hide, eh?

We all did our best but little madam still found her way through pencil cases (her brothers'), handbags (mine), toolboxes (her dad's) and scribbled on the walls. She actually started from the 2nd level floor and did one long unbroken line all the way downstairs to the front door. sad sad

The girl was unstoppable. angry Hubby eventually had to buy some paint from B&Q to do up the walls again, but even then....

Coco, it's a phase they all go through. Your walls will only remain clean and fresh when they mature enough to understand scribbling the 10 commandments isn't on.

Efe, right from little they know. See the small one on her table. No crayon on my wall oh.

See the drawing place for them

I no get strength . The last thing they will do is write on the wall when all drawing papers are there for them
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

I got that too. After spending good money on double wardrobes for them twice, I decided to let them stew in it for months. After using their hard earned / saved pocket money to buy a new set, they've been ever so careful not to break this one. Hubby fixed it up for them just a few weeks ago.

Little madam's been banned from their room. Lol!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they should leave that girl alone....

I am telling you,i refused to buy,in fact i will not buy until i sense some sort of responsibility from them.It is money na efe,you know how much those wardrobes cost and to buy another one? We spend so much on clothes and shoes because they keep growing like iroko tree and now changing furnitures in the picture?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

True that,they know exactly.The tears used to melt me but not anymore.Anti-cry,i dey laugh sometimes sef....they hate it. grin grin

The cry works with their papa. Not me. grin

Once the caprice start,

Allez . Go to your room.
They run straight and shut the door. When they cry finish, they come out telling me they are done and need a hug. embarassed

Works for me. Esp when cajole doesn't work anymore
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

Efe, right from little they know. See the small one on her table. No crayon on my wall oh.

See the drawing place for them

I no get strength . The last thing they will do is write on the wall when all drawing papers are there for them

Choi!! Pretty baby.

And your walls are so white? Na creamy yellow we get oh. I used to fantasize about going all white when I get my own home (pre-marriage). I carpets, rugs, curtains, bedsheets, duvet covers, sofa, etc. Now, I know better. The dream may still materialize when they've flown the nest. grin grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

Once the caprice start,

Allez . Go to your room.
They run straight and shut the door. When they cry finish, they come out telling me they are done and need a hug. embarassed

Lol,this one is mama calins.... grin je veux de calins and she will start crying .... grin

Look at that cutie,her hair is so cute. kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Choi!! Pretty baby.

And your walls are so white? I na creamy yellow we get oh. I used to fantasize about going all white when I get my own home (pre-marriage). I carpets, rugs, curtains, bedsheets, duvet covers, sofa, etc. Now, I know better. The dream may still materialize when they've flown the nest. grin grin grin

They respect themselves.

For the leather sofa. Hubby won't even see them stand on it not to talk of jumping.

I try to create their space for them. The space we have to share everyone will have to behave.

I'm still trying to control some toys I see in living room.
These children won't kill someone.

Once you go white, and try and enforce crayon rules. They will take correction. These kids are smart trust me.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they should leave that girl alone....

I am telling you,i refused to buy,in fact i will not buy until i sense some sort of responsibility from them.It is money na efe,you know how much those wardrobes cost and to buy another one? We spend so much on clothes and shoes because they keep growing like iroko tree and now changing furnitures in the picture?

Lol! @ Iroko trees.

I can't get past the million of clothes in this house alone. I don dash charity tired, I've got bags and bags of the stuff. I told my youngest son today to throw away any old clothes he doesn't want anymore - but me sha nor dey buy again.

Chillisauce:

Once the caprice start,
Allez . Go to your room.

That "Go to your room" Odikwa risky. That's the genesis of the whala. When my two youngest "fight" i.e madam and her immediate older brother, I do the "Go To Your Room Now!" thing for some peace and quite but then I get slamming doors, wardrobes, et al. Plus lots of floorboard stamping. Even broken radiator. But not anymore.

Why? Actions and Consequences. After being without a wardrobe for a long time, the last thing the guy wants to do is smash the new one. I even used to say, if you wanna stamp a hole in your bedroom floor, feel free sha. But I won't be fixing it for you. grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

Lol,this one is mama calins.... grin je veux de calins and she will start crying .... grin

Look at that cutie,her hair is so cute. kiss

Hahaha.

N'a câlin baby.
She has taken over my husband oh.
Whatever she wants from him, in fact what ever I want from him backdoor. I get through her sharply .

Today she asked me why I alas leave the plate washing machine open.

." C'est qoui c'est histoire mama"
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is soooo cute smiley

I'm buying from "Babies r Us"
I'll check to see if they have this exact theme.

See my dilemma? So much to choose from.

Yea Edwife, I'll go find out joor. Don't think I can wait for the surprise.
EfemenaXY:
I wouldn't go for extremely bold colours like the red one in your first picture. Red is so full of energy. You can't be on a 24hr high seven days a week. You'll burn out.

I love soft yellow colours or sky-blue. Light blue has such a calming effect. Soft yellow make the room appear sunny and bright even on dull, gloomy days in the cold winter months. I like the yellow in your picture but minus the bold black / brown prints on the wall.

Now here's an example of what I'd choose. Soft yellow and a uni-sex colour too. Minus the pink rocking chair. I'd rather go for the same shade of yellow covering on it rather than pink.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

Hahaha.

N'a câlin baby.
She has taken over my husband oh.
Whatever she wants from him, in fact what ever I want from him backdoor. I get through her sharply .

Today she asked me why I alas leave the plate washing machine open.

." C'est qoui c'est histoire mama"
Lol @c'est quoi cet histoire maman?These kids don't have respect i tell you.

Someone just told me,mummy no you are being naughty,stop.This isn't funny,you know? shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce I didn't see the cutie's pix cry

One neighbor came and distracted me.
Show me.
Plssssss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
This is soooo cute smiley

I'm buying from "Babies r Us"
I'll check to see if they have this exact theme.

See my dilemma? So much to choose from.

Yea Edwife, I'll go find out joor. Don't think I can wait for the surprise.

Baby r us my favourite shop and toys r us when they grow up. grin na there your money will finish.

clothes do you have mother care?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
@Efemenexy spam bot? grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

Baby r us my favourite shop and toys r us when they grow up. grin na there your money will finish.

clothes do you have mother care?
Tell me about it.

They have toys in hundreds of dollars per piece.

They are like the 'bed bath and beyond' of child furniture. Good things cost money sha.
But our kids deserve the best in my opinion.

@mother care. Not yet. Do you swear by any shop? You can recommend.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:
@Efemenexy spam bot? grin grin

Me?

I'm fine oh!

Must be Chilli again. Everytime she quotes my name, she gets banned. grin grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Me?

I'm fine oh!

Must be Chilli again. Everytime she quotes my name, she gets banned. grin grin grin
The spambot didn't want me to see the cute pic I guess.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

The spambot didn't want me to see the cute pic I guess.

Chillisauce na private babe. Too many viewers online. She'll only reveal on a one-to-one basis with no dodgy "guests" peeping in on the show. Abi Chilli?

Ah! Chilli, I forgot you've been banned. Oya wriggle your toes, or clasp my hand (like in the movies) to indicate you hear ma voice... grin grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Chillisauce na private babe. Too many viewers online. She'll only reveal on a one-to-one basis with no dodgy "guests" peeping in on the show. Abi Chilli?

Ah! Chilli, I forgot you've been banned. Oya wriggle your toes, or clasp my hand (like in the movies) to indicate you hear ma voice... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin chilli ndo....

cococandy:

Tell me about it.
They have toys in hundreds of dollars per piece.
They are like the 'bed bath and beyond' of child furniture. Good things cost money sha.
But our kids deserve the best in my opinion.
@mother care. Not yet. Do you swear by any shop? You can recommend.

Mother care is the name of the shop,i love every bit of their baby clothes and stuff.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

Mother care is the name of the shop,i love every bit of their baby clothes and stuff.
Okay I'll check it out. Thanks.

Stop teasing chilli
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

Choi!

Must you rub it in?

Lemme flood her mentions this evening...

Chillisauce, Chillisauce, sweet chilli...the only smoking red hot Chilli pepper across the Cameroon border.

Oh sweet Chillisauce, why art thou banned this fine Sunday evening? Go ye forth and appeaseth the spambot god of banning... grin grin grin

Cococandy, try Argos too. They've got lovely toys categorized by age, product and more.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

Okay I'll check it out. Thanks.

Stop teasing chilli

Alright.

You see?i am sympathising and you are here using the word "teasing",chillisauce you see coco? grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Choi!

Must you rub it in?

Lemme flood her mentions this evening...

Chillisauce, Chillisauce, sweet chilli...the only smoking red hot Chilli pepper across the Cameroon border.

Oh sweet Chillisauce, why art thou banned this fine Sunday evening? Go ye forth and appeaseth the spambot god of banning... grin grin grin

Cococandy, try Argos too. They've got lovely toys categorized by age, product and more.

Chillisauce now you can see your haters.... grin

I don't know when sympathising with someone has become a sin. cheesy

The God of chillisauce pass una.... angry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Argos? Okay. Noted Efe. Thanks.

Lol Edwife. If you tease her too much, I won't see the pic again.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

Chillisauce now you can see your haters.... grin

I don't know when sympathising with someone has become a sin. cheesy

The God of chillisauce pass una.... angry

grin grin grin

Eds, just following your example na.

Chilli, PM the mods or better still Ishilove / Seun / whoever the supermods are to release you.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Eds, just following your example na.

Chilli, PM the mods or better still Ishilove / Seun / whoever the supermods are to release you.

cococandy:
Argos? Okay. Noted Efe. Thanks.
Lol Edwife. If you tease her too much, I won't see the pic again.

Chilli don't mind them.I have been there before,it's so painful eh chei!You want to comment but you can't....You try emailing the mods but from where?Today Sunday? they are somewhere drinking kai kai or so,you just give up and go to bed.

I understand,you see-only me know how it pinches.It is well,don't worry after two days,you can comeback.

Bonne nuit... kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

Chilli don't mind them.I have been there before[b],it's so painful eh chei!You want to comment but you can't[/b]....You try emailing the mods but from where?Today Sunday? they are somewhere drinking kai kai or so,you just give up and go to bed.

I understand,you see-only me knows how it pinches.It is well.

Bonne nuit... kiss

grin grin grin grin

Eds, abeg describe this "pinch" in less than 50 words.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin grin

Eds, abeg describe this "pinch" in less than 50 words.

Insomnia,heart-attack,anger,regret,nightmare,shock,restless.... embarassed just to name few.

Chei i can feel chilli heart beat from here....
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

Insomnia,heart-attack,anger,regret,nightmare,shock,restless.... embarassed just to name few.

Chei i can feel chilli heart beat from here....

Are you serious?

You go through all those emotions if you can't an immediate response on Nairaland? Kai! Seun has got some die-hard fans on here. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Are you serious?

You go through all those emotions if you can't an immediate response on Nairaland? Kai! Seun has got some die-hard fans on here. cheesy cheesy

grin grin tongue not really but i presume chilli will. grin

Off i go babes,see ya. kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Chillis: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Spam bot again cheesy
Anyway ..make I go retire to bed. The storm is here again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.