Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... (609 Views)

Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Rogger This If You Are Intelligent.... / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... by gistdrill(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2013
If you call your mother ''MOM''....what will you call call your mom's elder and younger sisters...

Re: You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... by Brimmie(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2013
[size=16]AUNT Na! tongue[/size]
Re: You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... by gistdrill(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2013
No...make use of your head...
Re: You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... by chocopearl(f): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2013
Call ur aunts
Re: You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... by jayriginal: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Well if MOM is ""mother of mine" then the other siblings will be AOF (Aunty of Mine).

grin
Re: You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... by gistdrill(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
i need you to understand...mother ''MOM'' elder and younger Sisters should be Wat with the phrase ''mom'' in it...
Re: You Think You Are Intelligent...dig This... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
gistdrill: If you call your mother ''MOM''....what will you call call your mom's elder and younger sisters...

Maximum and minimum nooni

(1) (Reply)

25 Yearz 4 Nothing??? / In Need Of Chatting Pals / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.