Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? (21323 Views)

Tecno Phantom A2 Phablet AKA F8 Full Specifications -mymobnet! / Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2013
Please can you help out on which is the best btw Techno Phantom A2 and A+! Wanna buy a techno phantom but don't know which one to choose. Pls share ur experience, advice or views on it. Thanks

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Femistico(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2013
I think A2 is much more better, u knw its d latest phantom fone so there will b some minor differences...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by ishiz(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2013
tecno z really makin brainz er in naija...come 2 think of it...b4 tecno was lipsrsealed now itscheesy...d nxt fone whe should expect fr tecno z ghost b+..
they already av phantom...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2013
PHANTOM A2
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2013
A2
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2013
The only Major difference between both of them is Screen size and camera. So if you are a fan of Large screens, the A2 is your best bet but if not then go for the A+.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Osyxcel(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Do you want a Phablet(A2) or a phone(A+)?
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by YouSuckDude(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2013
the tecno phantom a+ is better than the phantom a by far.... though the new phantom a2 is the best for you to go for BUT to me, i dont think the phantom a2 is worth buying because it comes with just little spec upgrade from the a+ so it doesn't deserve the high price... but if u say phantom a+ vs phantom a2, the winner will definately be the phantom a2... hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by CORDROSS: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
So How much does Phantom A+ goes for? And how much does Phantom A2 goes for? someone please help
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2013
YouSuckDude: the tecno phantom a+ is better than the phantom a by far.... though the new phantom a2 is the best for you to go for BUT to me, i dont think the phantom a2 is worth buying because it comes with just little spec upgrade from the a+ so it doesn't deserve the high price... but if u say phantom a+ vs phantom a2, the winner will definately be the phantom a2... hope this helps

Yeah it realy does, thanks man
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2013
CORDROSS: So How much does Phantom A+ goes for? And how much does Phantom A2 goes for?

A2 is around 46k to 50k, A+ is around 35k to 4ok.
Am nt too sure abt d price but dats d online price I got.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by CORDROSS: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2013
thanks...
Mercygirl:

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Mercygirl:

TECNO FOR DIS PRICES??

EVEN IF I WAS JINXED INTO LOVING TECNO FOREVER...

I WOULD NEVER GET A TECNO PHONE FOR THT AMOUNT

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Rayceasar: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Plsss who knows how i can download bbm for my android?
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Rayceasar: Plsss who knows how i can download bbm for my android?
ARE U DIS SILLY?! OR ARE U JUST BLIND TO READ D NEWS SO FAR??

TROLLS
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by CORDROSS: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please my Wasapp has been yanked off. Can some advise how to reconnect cry
deejay_harry1: ARE U DIS SILLY?! OR ARE U JUST BLIND TO READ D NEWS SO FAR??

TROLLS
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Erm you can get the A2 at Mizbeach in Computer Village for 40k
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by krugar07(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mercygirl:

since when. phones that are worth 15k, 10k. let tecno keep it up.
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by psalmdave(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
I just saw this A+ today,its damns coool,The prize is worth it
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by OYIBN: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2013
I have seen the Tecno A+ and I bought Tecno A2. Tecno A2 is Fantastic. Try watching tv or a film on it - you will really enjoy it. Well the price difference is worth it. Screen sizeof A+ is 5in (smartphone) compared to A2 which is 5.7in (phtablet) Camera for A+ is 8/1.2 megapixels front and back compared to 8/13 megapixels for A2. The pictures taken are fantastic on A2. The battery for A+ is 2200 mAH compared to 2630mAH for A2. So A2 battery is more powerful. A2 comes with a stylus pen. Don't let anyone deceive you A2 is better. Understand from grapevine that Tecno Phantom B is on the way soon and is better than A2. For now go for A2 except you are not comfortable with the size of the phone.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2013
if u are a fan of large screen lyk me,den go for a2 and also camera...odawise choose de a+

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2013
OYIBN: I have seen the Tecno A+ and I bought Tecno A2. Tecno A2 is Fantastic. Try watching tv or a film on it - you will really enjoy it. Well the price difference is worth it. Screen sizeof A+ is 5in (smartphone) compared to A2 which is 5.7in (phtablet) Camera for A+ is 8/1.2 megapixels front and back compared to 8/13 megapixels for A2. The pictures taken are fantastic on A2. The battery for A+ is 2200 mAH compared to 2630mAH for A2. So A2 battery is more powerful. A2 comes with a stylus pen. Don't let anyone deceive you A2 is better. Understand from grapevine that Tecno Phantom B is on the way soon and is better than A2. For now go for A2 except you are not comfortable with the size of the phone.

Thanks for d lovely illustration
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2013
The best is xperia z1 undecided
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
OYIBN: I have seen the Tecno A+ and I bought Tecno A2. Tecno A2 is Fantastic. Try watching tv or a film on it - you will really enjoy it. Well the price difference is worth it. Screen sizeof A+ is 5in (smartphone) compared to A2 which is 5.7in (phtablet) Camera for A+ is 8/1.2 megapixels front and back compared to 8/13 megapixels for A2. The pictures taken are fantastic on A2. The battery for A+ is 2200 mAH compared to 2630mAH for A2. So A2 battery is more powerful. A2 comes with a stylus pen. Don't let anyone deceive you A2 is better. Understand from grapevine that Tecno Phantom B is on the way soon and is better than A2. For now go for A2 except you are not comfortable with the size of the phone.

Thanks I jst got the A2 but dnt know d best netwrk to subscribe with and d best package or plan cos I heard Android fones consumes data a lot!!! Pls help out
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mercygirl:

Thanks I jst got the A2 but dnt know d best netwrk to subscribe with and d best package or plan cos I heard Android fones consumes data a lot!!! Pls help out
airtel 2gb load N1500 dial *440*16# valid for 30days
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2013
physise: airtel 2gb load N1500 dial *440*16# valid for 30days

I was told by dia customa care reps dat d code is for. BB users not android fone. I wanna ask does d code work on ur phantom A2?
Aldo I tried d code wt insufficient balance on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fone n I was told d operation cudnt complete due to insufficient bal, and dis tels mii its gonna work if I av enof moni on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fone but d customa care persn confused me wit her xplanation! Does dat code work on ur phantom? Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Mercygirl:

I was told by dia customa care reps dat d code is for. BB users not android fone. I wanna ask does d code work on ur phantom A2?
Aldo I tried d code wt insufficient balance on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fone n I was told d operation cudnt complete due to insufficient bal, and dis tels mii its gonna work if I av enof moni on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fone but d customa care persn confused me wit her xplanation! Does dat code work on ur phantom? Thanks
I JUST DONT KNOW WHETHER TO CURSE YHU OR JUST..

WHY CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE FOR A TWEAK??

YES ITS ILLEGAL..

YES ITS FOR BB..

AND YES IT WORKS ON ANDROID TOO..
UNKNOWN TO D CUSTOMER CARE OR WATEVER..

NEXT TIME USE UR TWEAKS WITOUT INVOLVIN ALL DIA NETWORK PLARTFORM..

NA COX OF UNA THEM DEY BLOCK CHEATS...

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Impulse80(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Mercygirl:

if they ban this tweak I'll find you wherever you are and you will pay me my 3000 angry
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: I JUST DONT KNOW WHETHER TO CURSE YHU OR JUST..

YES ITS ILLEGAL..

YES ITS FOR BB..

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Mercygirl(f): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: I JUST DONT KNOW WHETHER TO CURSE YHU OR JUST..

YES ITS ILLEGAL..

YES ITS FOR BB..

Why on earth would U̶̲̥̅̊ curse mee? Dats a barbaric word to use 4 someone who has neva offended you! Did U̶̲̥̅̊ tell me in d first instant dat it is ILLEGAL or did U̶̲̥̅̊ tell me it is a Tweak or wareva? Stupid talks lik dis won't take U̶̲̥̅̊ anywhere! Mtcheeeeeeew! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2013
Mercygirl:

Why on earth would U̶̲̥̅̊ curse mee? Dats a barbaric word to use 4 someone who has neva offended you! Did U̶̲̥̅̊ tell me in d first instant dat it is ILLEGAL or did U̶̲̥̅̊ tell me it is a Tweak or wareva? Stupid talks lik dis won't take U̶̲̥̅̊ anywhere! Mtcheeeeeeew! !!!
WATEVA NIGGA..

THIX IX WHY GALS SHOULDNT BE INVOLVED IN IMPORTANT AFFAIRS..

THEY ALWAYS MESS UP D WHOLE BIZ

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Impulse80: if they ban this tweak I'll find you wherever you are and you will pay me my 3000 angry
DNT MIND HER,, SHE Z HOLIER THAN THOU..

IM OFF DIS EFFING THREAD..

REEKS OF FEMALE FUCKUPS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Pledges To Intervene In Plans To Increase Cost Of Data / Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / The Extinction Of Phone Call Centers In Nigeria ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.