Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Free Seminar On Cyber Attacks, Causes And Preventions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Seminar On Cyber Attacks, Causes And Preventions (468 Views)

Guys I Need Information On Cyber Cafe Equipment And Others Needed Materials / Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Help On Cyber Cafe Billing Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar On Cyber Attacks, Causes And Preventions by Nja4Life: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2013
This program is organized to educate, inform and empower you to be free from Cyber attacks and Internet threats.
You are invited to free Cyber Security Awareness Seminar on the 1st of October, 2013.
Come and learn all you need to protect and secure yourself in the world of Cyber warfare.
I look forward to receiving you. For Further information, text +234-7061900401.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Software,pc And All Gaming Problems / Convertin Pdf Files To Prc Files For Mobireader / My Lappy Ba3 Says "Sorry Dis Device Can't Charge Dis Ba3". HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.