Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone (5210 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Photo: Kris Jenner Sleeping On Kanye West With Mouth Wide Open. / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by laysong: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2013
Now magazine has reported that a furious Kim Kardashian has confronted “baby father” Kanye West over flirty messages sent to Rihanna she discovered on Kanye’s secret spare mobile phone.

The magazine reported that Kim discovered the flirty messages on Kanye’s secret spare mobile phone while taking a spin in his $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador.

‘She found a mobile in the glove compartment containing all kinds of messages between Kanye and Rihanna – and some to other women, too,’ A friend of Kim’s said.

‘Poor Kim was horrified.’

Another insider then disclosed that when Kim confronted Kanye about it, he insisted it was all perfectly innocent.

‘He said he didn’t know what the fuss was about as he’s been pals with Rihanna for years – and that’s the way they’ve always talked to each other’.

‘He claimed the other texts were sent to women working in his office whom he has a really good rapport with’.

‘But Kim was having none of it and screamed and shouted at Kanye.

‘She warned him in no uncertain terms that she wouldn’t take any nonsense from him.

‘She wants to believe that Kanye’s telling the truth, but she’s annoyed he can’t see why she’s so cross – especially as Rihanna has a reputation.’

- See more at: http://www.urnaija.com/kim-furious-as-she-discovers-flirty-texts-to-rihanna-on-kanyes-secret-phone/

1 Like

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Lolitua(f): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Interesting.
Kim k...u neva knw were u de go yet

1 Like

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by danswagz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
lie go kill u
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by gerrardomendes(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
and so?
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Tapout(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
I guess rihanna is finally creeping up on the kardashians cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Poor kim. Mumu fame digger, now see urself.
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by dinachi(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
LovePeddler Kardashian? Like kanye I dont see what the fuss should be about!
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
I really dont know why this talentless fame whoré thought giving Kanye a baby would tie him down! I hope he cheats on her......she deserves it
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by lulukay(f): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0: I really dont know why this talentless fame whoré thought giving Kanye a baby would tie him down! I hope he cheats on her......she deserves it
wow!! Lawd u sound so bitter...wats ur story??

5 Likes

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kim sef.....she get time... She should work on getting back to shape and dyeing her hair dark again... The blonde look, makes her look bland...just get the sexiness back jor... Forget snooping on text messages..
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by swtme(f): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Choi kim u don watch 2 many romance cartoon n movie,wait u tot it wud be 'Happily Ever After'?when u married kris it was 'Fairy Tale Wedding',men that r not famous cheat not 2 talk of this very popular nigga. Gurl u better wake up from ur dreamz n face reality cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by RealJenny(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
If this story is true then she's just getting a taste of her own medicine, she did same thing to Amber Rose

1 Like

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Popowaa: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
undecided
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
lulukay: wow!! Lawd u sound so bitter...wats ur story??
Me bitter ke?

Kim doesnt know whats coming to her yet. Being irresponsible has it consequences, she'll face them now.
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by tupaz96: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
WARRI BIBLE IS NOW OUT, GRAB UR OWN
COPY!.
Sample version..
ENG - As it is written in the Bible.
Warri - As dey yan 4 Bible.
ENG - Jesus entered the boat with His disciples.
Warri - Bro J cum enter canoe wit im padi dem.
ENG - As the boat was sailing, there was a great
storm.
Warri - As the canoe dey move na im yawa cum
gas.
ENG - The storm was so great that it was like a
whirlwind.
Warri - As the yawa dey gas, na im kasala cum
burst join.
ENG - The disciplines became so afraid and they
shouted Master! Master!.
Warri - Na im liver cum cut im padi dem, na im
dey begin dey hala Bros eh! Bros eh!.
ENG - Jesus wake up and calm the wind down.
Warri - Na so Bro J get up cum arrange the
matter.
ENG - He turned to His disciples and said, oh ye
with little faith.
Warri - Na so Bro J Luk im padi dem, shake im
head, com provoke... O boi! Una fall my hand
o!.

Lwkmd oooooo

more visit http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect

2 Likes

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by lulukay(f): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Nomski0:
Me bitter ke?

Kim doesnt know whats coming to her yet. Being irresponsible has it consequences, she'll face them now.
define responsible...kanye is her man weda she's done crazy tins or is still doing dats her issh but she has emotions she's a woman, she's bound to get ticked off by such my pov tho*
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
lulukay: define responsible...kanye is her man weda she's done crazy tins or is still doing dats her issh but she has emotions she's a woman, she's bound to get ticked off by such my pov tho*
Why should she get ticked off? She did the same to Amber Rose, so now she's getting a taste of her own medicine.

And yes she's irresponsible.....who the hell divorces after 72days in matrimony, and get pregnant for another man before your divorce is finalized. Responsible might mean a different thing to you Miss, but to me Kim deserves whatever she gets for her actions.

1 Like

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
lulukay: define responsible...kanye is her man weda she's done crazy tins or is still doing dats her issh but she has emotions she's a woman, she's bound to get ticked off by such my pov tho*
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why should she get ticked off? She did the same to Amber Rose, so now she's getting a taste of her own medicine.

And yes she's irresponsible.....who the hell divorces after 72days in matrimony, and get pregnant for another man before your divorce is finalized. Responsible might mean a different thing to you Miss, but to me Kim deserves whatever she gets for her actions..

2 Likes

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by AbuMikey(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nomski0:

And yes she's irresponsible.....who the hell divorces after 72days in matrimony, and get pregnant for another man before your divorce is finalized. Responsible might mean a different thing to you Miss, but to me Kim deserves whatever she gets for her actions..
+100 likes
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by lulukay(f): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nomski0:

kim k does!!! Deal with it
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
lulukay: kim k does!!! Deal with it
Nice role model you got there.....i hope you turn out like she does. K?

1 Like

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by flolancracker: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nomski0:

bitterness in its pure form. Smh. Just say it, you hate kim. Btw, who †he hell are you to decide who's responsible or not? Na you holy pass? sad
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
flolancracker: bitterness in its pure form. Smh. Just say it, you hate kim. Btw, who †he hell are you to decide who's responsible or not? Na you holy pass? sad
Bitterness.
Excuse me but unlike you, when someone is doing something really bad, i'm not afraid to say it just because she's a celebrity. She's not a good role model after everyone forgot about her sex tape she pulls another disgusting stunt, i cant see her doing stuff that's obviously bad and look the other way just because i'm a fan.

As much as i love Miley cyrus, i cant deny that lately she's been way off the decency track with her Vma performance. Same as Kim.......she did what she's accusing Riri of to Amber Rose, so now we're supposed to feel sorry for her because she's Kim, the one who must not be criticized?
Puh-lease honey, i'm not that blind. You keep worshipping her okay. But dont in anyway insult me.
DONT.
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by flolancracker: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nomski0:
Bitterness.
[B[b]Excuse me but unlike you, when someone is doing something really bad, i'm not afraid to say it[/b] just because she's a celebrity. She's not a good role model after everyone forgot about her sex tape she pulls another disgusting stunt, i cant see her doing stuff that's obviously bad and look the other way just because i'm a fan.

As much as i love Miley cyrus, i cant deny that lately she's been way off the decency track with her Vma performance. Same as Kim.......she did what she's accusing Riri of to Amber Rose, so now we're supposed to feel sorry for her because she's Kim, the one who must not be criticized?
[B[b]Puh-lease honey, i'm not that blind. You keep worshipping her okay. But dont in anyway insult me.
DONT.[/b]
even God said, judge not. You did something bad which I'd point out. Just get off your high horse and stop being bitter over someone else's success. And, no, I aint gon insult you. You've insulted yourself already. And lastly, I aint your honey, never will be. So dream on, little girl.
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2013
flolancracker: even God said, judge not. You did something bad which I'd point out. Just get off your high horse and stop being bitter over someone else's success. And, no, I aint gon insult you. You've insulted yourself already. And lastly, I aint your honey, never will be. So dream on, little girl.
See thats what most people dont realise. Once you point out the bad thing in what another person has done, you jump into conclusion that the person's a hater.
Why in God's name will i be jealous of her success? I'm a hundred percent sure i'll be successful.
I am was a fan of her till she divorced a guy who ended up hearing the announcement of his marriage ending on tv......his wife didnt see the importance of informing him before going to the press, and you need the heavens to spell it out for you thats its irresponsible and stupid before you realize it

Dude, take a seat
_/
its obvious who the child here is.
No use arguing with you. Come back when you've grown up properly okay?

1 Like

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by flolancracker: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2013
Ok
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2013
flolancracker: Ok
Perfect
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by RealJenny(f): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Its this same attitude of "Judge not" that is making dis world go crazy, as much as nobody is a saint we shud learn to point out wen someone is going the wrong way nd as much as I don't give a hoot abt ppl's personal life ppl shud learn that every action you take has a consequence whether good or bad. Even the Bible that says judge nt repeatedly (not just once or twice) says that whatsoever u sow, u will reap so I don't see why any arguments shud be made here. I love kim cos she's very beautiful and also a smart businesswoman bt dat doesn't mean that she's a role model figure at all.

1 Like

Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by RealJenny(f): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Nomski0:
Perfect
Checked your profile out of curiosity, turns out we are birthday mates cheesy
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by lulukay(f): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Nomski0:
Nice role model you got there.....i hope you turn out like she does. K?
the b.@tch aint doing bad for herslf so yea amma take dat as a compliment!! tongue
Re: Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone by Nomski0(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
RealJenny:
Checked your profile out of curiosity, turns out we are birthday mates cheesy
October 5th?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / This Is The Most Endowed Lady You Will See This Year, So Sexy And Big Assets / Two Of The World Best Photobomb Pictures...Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.