Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

"I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic (1694 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by facileconsults(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Nollywood Diva, Rita Dominic who recently turned 38 bared her mind on the circumstances that led to her being single and searching while chatting with Toolz.

“I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it. The relationship didn’t work out because the press put a lot of pressure on it and it didn’t work out; since then I decided to guard my personal life jealously.

“After that relationship I met somebody else and we dated for four years. We thought we were almost going to get married but it didn’t work out. I met somebody else and it didn’t work out again so I decided to just concentrate on my work. I embarked on a whole lot of projects, now I’m through with them and I think I am now ready for another. I am single and searching,” she said in a chat with Toolz on the Juice.

Hope she finds the right man soon...

Click to read more Entertainmentn gist and update» http://enquizzle..com/2013/09/i-am-single-and-searching-38-year-old.html

Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by ammyluv2002(f): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Awww!!!! I love her, wish she go agree to marry my brother kiss
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by santakris(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
ammyluv2002: Awww!!!! I love her, wish she go agree to marry my brother kiss
U nko? U no be man.
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmmmm....it is well.I wish I hav sometin 2 say abt dis dat won't b an insult or a complement.jst do as it plses u.am focusin on my own life.
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by madone: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Guys full every where na its depend on the type she is looking for
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by princemmab(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
'Single and searching' figuratively, in our "time" I presume is a trade for male. My advice to our dear actress: stay strong n decent, Mr. Right is coming. Peradventure you've missed him because of the fact that you appear on screen, pray God will grant u a second chance
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by ammyluv2002(f): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
santakris:
U nko? U no be man.
How I carry be man? You no see the "f" for my name? Just in case, you forgot to use ur eye drop this morning, let me help you sir grin

Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by Akshow: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
santakris:
U nko? U no be man.
where u troooway ur glasses? @topic its not too late for her, if Mikel Obi can score after seven years in premier league who says rita cannot marry at forty. BTW she no get any oda style aside afro or big bushy hair ni?
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by jibga(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin sexy mama
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by forbisi: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2013
38? Pls for how long wil she be 38? On her b day Last year she was 38, same thing two years ago. Meanwhile, tools is so big and repulsive.
Re: "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic by dollydolly(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
forbisi: 38? Pls for how long wil she be 38? On her b day Last year she was 38, same thing two years ago. Meanwhile, tools is so big and repulsive.
. I think the dress n leggings didn't do justice to her generous size.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Her Pick A Wedding Dress / Wizkid's Gf Tania Omotayo Involved In A Near Car Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / The BATTLE For 6 Pack: Iyanya VS Vast Of Bracket [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.