Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife (39999 Views)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by 4hys: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2016
The actress who is married to Pete Edochie's younger brother shared the photos on her Instagram page, writing:

"Great metamorphosis indeed! 2 those who thought i hv always bn on d FAT side , i am reposting dis pics dat was made by my beautiful daughter on how i moved 4rm a Zero 2 Hero! I bless d Lord! What can i say? Married 2 a Wonderful man *Comrade Tony Edochie* 4 wonderful children, a grand son. Wonderful fans n great family members, 2 God b d glory. Nevertheless, i assured u dat i'm working on it...Love u all"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCcOitlKEFS/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Modsenemy(f): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Like play like play, u fit hit FP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by ademikefaith(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Finally mango is out

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by 4hys: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Modsenemy:
lalasticlala dont tak posts like dis to fp

More Photos http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/checkout-trowback-photo-of-actress-rita.html
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by sinaj(f): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Beautiful woman smiley

Aging gracefully smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by poshestmina(f): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Met her once in a salon in Awka
Very calm, friendly and Godly (she preach join advice) grin

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by sugarbelly3: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2016
The young sha grow

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by sugarbelly3: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Teens
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2016
eeeehn eeehn

update:: My son was Oruru’s domestic help for 10
years – Yunusa’s father http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/my-son-was-orurus-domestic-help-for-10.html?m=0
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by cruzita(f): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2016
she is a very beautiful woman and a godly one too.she is one of the few women I love their movies,always educative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Flexherbal(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016
A transformation indeed!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by enoqueen: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by icebebe(f): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Uh I tout she was pete's wife shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2016
ademikefaith:
Finally mango is out
grin Yes o! I bought some mangoes yesterday. You how much own u fit eat at once?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2016
This woman has a fvckable big nyansh o lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by daveyjay(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
The arrival of money, the end of insults

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by halfricanadian(f): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Awwww kiss kiss kiss kiss love her
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by daveyjay(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This woman has a fvckable big nyansh o lipsrsealed
u wan Bleep ur mama??!

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by daveyjay(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2016
ademikefaith:
Finally mango is out
yes oh! I approached a manqo seller to buy some, 3 manqo fruits sold for 100 naira but she told me twus 150, shocked, I asked why??! And she said dollar don rise and petrol don scarce, what has dollar and petrol qot to do with manqo??! She said, we import the tray and we board a taxi to qet these fruits...since I was hunqry for it and needed some??! I had to buy at her price, deep down, I blamed PMB's cluelessness and incompetence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Onyenna(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Cool....she's beautiful and aging well......

.....but.....y'all need to see this.....lmao.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7MzBv98D-s

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Lovexme(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Used to think she was Pete Edochie's wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by MadCow1: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Nice
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by orlarbissy(f): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Transformation.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by emeka2847: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Pete Edoche's......younger brother's.....wife
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by hezy4real01(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Money don transform her life nice one
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by tottinova: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Onyenna:
Cool....she's beautiful and aging well......

.....but.....y'all need to see this.....lmao.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7MzBv98D-s

People no well for this earth

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by obaival(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Mama nnukwu nwanyi mara nma
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by emeka2847: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Imagine!
Pete Edoche's younger brother's wife.
Long description.

Modsenemy:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Shadydamsel(f): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2016
In other news TODAY is my Birthday

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by wEsOmE(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2016
For sum reasons yet unknown am gettn drawn to U.. Dnt knw u yet but hope ur doin gud
cruzita:
she is a very beautiful woman and a godly one too.she is one of the few women I love their movies,always educative.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Shortyy(f): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Wow. Didn't know she is Pete edochie's relation o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by deewhone(f): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Lovexme:
Used to think she was Pete Edochie's wife.
along d line, she adds tony-edochie to her name 4 pple 2 know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE / Funke Akindele Arrives Heathrow Airport In Grand Style / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.