Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? (524 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? by Electronzeez(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
I actually taught of this topic while it was discussed some days back ago on a radio station. If the leader of the extremist sect BOKO HARAM was brought to your hospital or you are privately invited to treat him after sustaining gunshot injuries from JTF fire fights would you save him? If you were to be a DOCTOR!
Re: If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? by Chiopatra: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
mtchew jamb question
Re: If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? by Electronzeez(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chiopatra: mtchew jamb question
how nw? YES OR NO #bankyW
Re: If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes i would,i wld treat him and nurse him back to health...

just so he,ll be strong and healthy enough to feel the pain i will inflict on him just before i remove his last stitches..

I,ll do a frankenstein on him...i,ll cut him arms and legs...sew his arms to his lower limbs and vice versa...

Even Hippocrates wont have any atom of sympathy on him..
Re: If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? by Electronzeez(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
gbosaa: Yes i would,i wld treat him and nurse him back to health...

just so he,ll be strong and healthy enough to feel the pain i will inflict on him just before i remove his last stitches..

I,ll do a frankenstein on him...i,ll cut him arms and legs...sew his arms to his lower limbs and vice versa...

Even Hippocrates wont have any atom of sympathy on him..
LOL! badt guy. Treating him first pruvs your profesionalsm..i tink i wud treat him first and then kill him as a doctor. U know how doctor kill now. #Chemicalweapon
Re: If You Where To Be A Doctor, Would You Save Shekau's Life? by madone: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes I ll make him well so he can die properly cos I will paralyse him for life even vegetables will have swag compared to him

(1) (Reply)

Radiography/Radiotherapy Machine In Luth Broken Down For Over 3 Months Now / How To Gain Weight / Facial Hair Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.