Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Letter To The Church!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To The Church!!!! (405 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / False Spirits Invade The Church - WOLF or WOF / The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Letter To The Church!!!! by tunapa2009(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
The church is the body of christ which should be a stronghold for christians on earth. But so many things have crept into the church which has transformed it into a powerless gathering. In all these things, there is still HOPE for us as christians if only we can come together to look critically and identify the problems and profer solutions through the help of God.
We will be looking at the letters to all the seven churches in REVELATION 2-3 one after the other and will be relating it to the present church. May God open our eyes of understanding and reveal those secret things hidden in it!!!
(Note: we take a letter per week)...

The first letter to the angel of the church of ephesus(Rev 2vs1-7......
1 To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, he that walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks:
2 I know thy works, and thy toil and patience, and that thou canst not bear evil men, and didst try them that call themselves apostles, and they are not, and didst find them false;
3 and thou hast patience and didst bear for my name's sake, and hast not grown weary.
4 But I have `this' against thee, that thou didst leave thy first love.
5 Remember therefore whence thou art fallen, and repent and do the first works; or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou repent.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.
CONTRIBUTIONS(please let us avoid conflict of any sort).. LOVE YOU ALL...
Re: Letter To The Church!!!! by princemmab(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
May God help us as He opens our mind to understand more of this scripture. In Jesus name.. your like says amen

(1)

The Best Method Of Receiving Healing / From Where The Vultures Are Gathered / Heart and Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.