Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

(ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br (2116 Views)

28 Year Old Billionaire’s Son Gutseriev Splashes $1 Billion On Wedding / Guiness Book Of Records Awards Woman With World's Largest Natural Br**sts(photos / How 72-yr-old Dutch Lost N40.6m To Nigerian In Romance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by joyli: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
72 yr old billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu marries 26year old bride in Owerri
72 year old billionaire businessman and chairman of Champion newspaper, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu has given marriage a second shot and this time he married a 26 year old belle, Frances Chinonyerem Enwerem, the daughter of one of his late wife’s close friends.
You will recall that Chief Iwuanyanwu – founder of the Iwuanyanwu Football club now known as the Heartland FC – lost his wife of 40 years, Eudora, to cancer, in 2011 and he’s not paid attention to any lady since then.
Chief Iwuanyanwu and Frances had their traditional wedding on Saturday September 14th while the white wedding held on Saturday September 21st in Owerri, Imo State.
We gathered that the new bride is already expecting her first child with the extremely rich businessman cum politician, even though she doesn’t have the blessings of the Chief’s children.

Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by darkgoddes(f): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Whether she married him for his money or for love is no one's business. Nonetheless, time will surely reveal d truth.
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
darkgoddes: Whether she married him for his money or for love is no one's business. Nonetheless, time will surely reveal d truth.
Who brought up the issue? Na wa for una o.
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
pro01:
Who brought up the issue? Na wa for una o.

I tire oh.
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
The girl looks older than 26. My God please let me not marry some1 older than my father nd I shall marry b4 I rest 25years old. Say amen with me

1 Like

Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by lincy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Old fool dat lack wisdom and little brat dat lust for money. As a sister I wish u a marriage full of cleaning up dipers, u clean up ur hubby's diaper befor ur first child diaper, cheep brat, u loose a youthful marriage.
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Chinwem(f): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
She looks 35

I hope she's saving for a rainy day ( aka money in overseas account and buying a house somewhere nobody knows about)
Because when God calls this man , the children will probably chase her out of his house and collect everything she has
I don't wish this for her but history tends to repeat itself

Goodluck to them sha, as far as she's above 18 , if he like he can be 92, they re both adults
She's not married, his wife is dead and he's free to marry
They ve not really done anything wrong- technically
However marrying your wife's best friends daughter get as e be
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Osama10(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
lincy: Old fool dat lack wisdom and little brat dat lust for money. As a sister I wish u a marriage full of cleaning up dipers, u clean up ur hubby's diaper befor ur first child diaper, cheep brat, u loose a youthful marriage.

She has made her choice and whatever she encounters in her marriage is her own headache, why all the abuse?

2 Likes

Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Freiburger(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
na wetin i dey call "you dey madt?" be dis grin
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ms_Steph: The girl looks older than 26. My God please let me not marry some1 older than my father nd I shall marry b4 I rest 25years old. Say amen with me
d question is, are you working towards it, do u have a fiancee?

note however that marriage is not an end itself. my distant cousin used to say exactly what u are saying now. she achieved her dream by getting married at 25yrs of age in 2003. shortly after, mister man travelled out promising her she will join him soon. she got a court divorce in his absence 3yrs ago after not hearing from him for years. she is now with her second husband.

that girl might have gotten her settlement in advance before accepting to marry 'chief'.
Re: (ladies & Money)72 Yr Old Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries 26year Old Br by Onyinyechimara(f): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ladies and money??

More like, Men and pussssy!!

You had to go there didn't you angry
When it's clearly 2 adults getting married......always the ladies fault innit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advanced CIA Torture Techiques You Won't Believe: / Who Is Lalasticlala / Lets Make N10,000 With ALAT By Wema Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.