Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Simple Step By Step Computer Repairs Manual - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Simple Step By Step Computer Repairs Manual (436 Views)

How To Earn $100 Daily With Google Adsense (a Step-by-step Tutorials) / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / 5 Simple Step To A Greater And Super Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Step By Step Computer Repairs Manual by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hey have you been looking at being able to repair both desktop computers and you are really thinking that it is that difficult to learn. Hey desktop computer repairs is dam easy. I mean very easy that I can even teach you on a one on one basis in just one day and you will know it very well. But for now I have put together a manual with pictures and detailed explanation of how even a person with half brain can repair computers and make a living for himself with it.

The manual is just N1,000. Chicken change for the level of knowledge you will gain. I know so well that you will make more than your investment after your first job.

If interested in the manual, please leave a message on this trend
and proceed to the bank to pay in N1,000 into this account
Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Fafunso Abiodun
Account Number: 3060256295
Send the details of your payment with a vald email into fafunsoabiodun@gmail.com
and I will forward the pdf manual into your email

Please follow instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Visa GUFT CARDS $500 / Urgent Job Opportunity For You / Make Quick Money By Extracting Gold From Scrap Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.