Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

French Court Fines Mother For 3-year-old's "Jihad...i Am A Bomb" T-shirt - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / French Court Fines Mother For 3-year-old's "Jihad...i Am A Bomb" T-shirt (495 Views)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran / Come And See jihad For What It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Court Fines Mother For 3-year-old's "Jihad...i Am A Bomb" T-shirt by LajaLaba: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
PARIS (Reuters) - A woman who sent her three-year-old son - called Jihad - to school in a T-shirt marked "Jihad, Born September 11, I am a bomb" was fined and given a suspended jail sentence by a French court on Friday.

Bouchra Bagour was found guilty of condoning a criminal act, along with her brother Zeyad, who bought the child the T-shirt recalling Islamist militant group al Qaeda's attacks on New York on September 11, 2001, that killed close to 3,000 people.

The matter ended up in court after Jihad went to his nursery school in September 2012 wearing the T-shirt, upsetting staff and prompting a local official to take legal action.

Overturning an earlier acquittal, the appeals court in the southern town of Nimes fined the woman 2,000 euros ($2,700) and gave her a one-year suspended jail sentence, doubling that fine and suspended jail sentence for the uncle.
Re: French Court Fines Mother For 3-year-old's "Jihad...i Am A Bomb" T-shirt by badmeat(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
E don enter blood!undecided
Re: French Court Fines Mother For 3-year-old's "Jihad...i Am A Bomb" T-shirt by RayMcBlue(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
I have always said this, that the French government is too lax on the Muslim population. We know very well that Islam doesn't co-exist with other religion even where it is a minority.

France remains the only western European country with the highest number of Muslim citizens, because of their surreal tolerance towards the Muslim community. But in recent times, the tolerance has started to backfire, with obvious and shocking antagonistic behaviours from the immigrant Northern Africans against their French host.

I personally think that one of those antagonism was what prompted the French government to ban the use of Hijab in public by Muslim women, which was intended to send a subtle message that the government shouldn't be phucked with. Either the message got lost somewhere, or the French government weren't firm enough, the Muslims continued to rebel.

The above Reuter's report is merely but one of the many ways the Muslim immigrants employ to terrorize their host.

And someone will come out and say that Islam is the religion of peace...gimme a break!

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know First About Islam / Madrassas In India Attract Hindu Students / Stakeholders Task FG Over El-zakzaky Sons' Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.