Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

HTC Infringes Nokia Patents - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Infringes Nokia Patents (494 Views)

Apple Patents Iphone Fall Protection System Thats Makes It Rotate In Mid Air / Nokia Goes To Court With HTC Over 32 Patents. / Samsung, HTC To Block iPhone 5 Sales In US & EU Using LTE Patents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTC Infringes Nokia Patents by Electronzeez(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
As if supply chain troubles are not enough of a challenge for HTC, on Monday a judge with the U.S. International Trade Commission determined HTC has infringed on two Nokia patents. In the preliminary ruling, the judge ruled HTC violated two patents owned by Nokia that relate to signals sent and received by mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. The next step in the process is for the full ITC panel to take up the judge’s preliminary ruling and make a final decision sometime in January 2014.

Mark Durrant with Nokia indicated the company “is pleased that the initial determination of the ITC confirmed that HTC has infringed two of our patents.” The products involved in the case, filed in 2012, include the HTC Amaze 4G, the Inspire 4G, Flyer, Jetstream, Radar 4G, Rezound, and the Sensation 4G. Nokia’s complaint asks the ITC to ban the products from the U.S. market.

http://www.talkandroid.com/176389-htc-infringes-on-nokia-patents-u-s-trade-panel-judge-rules/

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches Public Beta Of Web Designer,a Free Design Tool 4 Creating HTML5. / Btw A BB And Android Which Do I Ask For? / Rooting My Tecno P3 Has Made Me Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.