Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Does Pimples Have Cure ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Pimples Have Cure ? (2462 Views)

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Pimples Have Cure ? by furay: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
I have been suffering from severe acne problem for the past 3years and I have tried a lot of medications but none of these medications has given my face a lasting solution to this pimples...I also have whiteheads nd blackheads .....I'm seriously tired of wasting my money on this medications...I'av used nixoderm,sivoderm,funbat-A, st'eves facial scrub,lime,tomato,vinegar,baking soda, nitrogena facial wash,face cleanser :different types..I have used a lot of things I can't even remember...still my problem has not been solved...plz,anybody with a solution should help..thanks in anticipation
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure ? by Ritajerrif: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Hi,no worry's,I was facing similar problem in my face.Also I have spent lots of money and taken plenty of medicines,it doesn't work. However I have came across plenty of articles in online to find the solution.Here are some good article about natural way to cure acne and suggestion about acne treatment, also you can ask question directly with the doctors.
I can help you with the below link [url]http://www.dermanet.org/Category/Acne.
[/url]
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure ? by royale442(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2013
Bro, there are two ways of treating/curing acne. One or both of them should work for you.
1. Stop using medications and let your face rest a little bit inorder to get its normal state. Pimples is a sign of puberty that may later dissapear, but if you try to cure it with medications immediately(though it works for some people), you might be doing more damages to your face. You also have to abstain from consuming groundnut,butter and anyting that contains fat.
2. Washing your face regularly with medicated soap also works, you are to wash your face up to 6-8 times daily and avoid using vaseline on your face.when fat stays on your face, its prevents it from being aerated. You should also try to be stress-free as stress also causes pimples. Good luck.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure ? by bassdow: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
yea pimple and black heads all have cure wether medically or through herbal cure but i must tell you that what ever will cure it isnt what you rub on it but rather in form of tablets that you will take cos it starts from the inside. I have helped people in it's complete treatment and many others. If you have any questions or if you need to be supplied, pls feel free to contact me.
Thanks
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure ? by furay: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
thanks y'all..
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure ? by furay: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
bassdow: yea pimple and black heads all have cure wether medically or through herbal cure but i must tell you that what ever will cure it isnt what you rub on it but rather in form of tablets that you will take cos it starts from the inside. I have helped people in it's complete treatment and many others. If you have any questions or if you need to be supplied, pls feel free to contact me.
Thanks
can you plz prescribe some drugs ?
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure ? by didfy: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
YES IT HAS.Stay away from oil and fat.if your in Africa always use handkerchief and always keep your face dry.stay away from all these chemicals ...
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure ? by bloglover(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
There is no cure 4 pimples, just make sure u clean/wash ur face regularly.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies Help Treat Ureaplasma When Antibiotics Fail / Toothach Solution Or Best Hospital Along Ajah / The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.