Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (132564 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
yokiti:
oga mi , lai lai o because na my eye e happen na 16 years.
lol..we just dey ni oo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
godG:

Hahahaha. For where? Balogun! cheesy
Oga Lecturer, wetin u see..lol..how NAS now?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by godG: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
ajoskele: Oga Lecturer, wetin u see..lol..how NAS now?

Tons of scripts to mark o, baba mi. I been dey enjoy am small small sha. #NoStress
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Skateboard:

Hehehehehehe data capturing aye. How your football cds dey go boss?
Football cds is the best cds you could ever be though not pocket-friendly and very time-consuming. We train three times a week now. I'm loving it!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
godG:

Tons of scripts to mark o, baba mi. I been dey enjoy am small small sha. #NoStress
Me sev don mark tire oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2014
ajoskele: Football cds is the best cds you could ever be though not pocket-friendly and very time-consuming. We train three times a week now. I'm loving it!

I go like play football for camp, make I hold Jersey come? Abi na dat white una dey use play?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral1179(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Who dey this house?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Meeky(m): 7:08am On Jul 04, 2014
Any batch A corper posted to issele uku camp in delta.pls share ya camp experience cos i am thinking of serving in delta.pls i need info
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Footlocker(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2014
godG:

No data capturing from this end oo. cheesy Nasarawa is beautiful to me. Amen, sir.
. Your a corper too nairalands a small place! Am batch14A platoon 10! camped in keffi am guessing you did to since your serving there!hmm!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by godG: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Footlocker: . Your a corper too nairalands a small place! Am batch14A platoon 10! camped in keffi am guessing you did to since your serving there!hmm!

Wow! Yes! I'm also a Batch A corps member and I was in Platoon 4. You see why it is good to be polite to people. smiley

So, how have you been? You redeployed or you're an Abuja corps member?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Footlocker(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2014
godG:

Wow! Yes! I'm also a Batch A corps member and I was in Platoon 4. You see why it is good to be polite to people. smiley

So, how have you been? You redeployed or you're an Abuja corps member?
Polite hmm I still believe you didn't no the full story! I was an abuja corper all the while! Weres your PPA.. I still come nasarawa cause am trying to get an MBA rolling ! There wasting time with the admission list though!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by godG: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Footlocker: Polite hmm I still believe you didn't no the full story! I was an abuja corper all the while! Weres your PPA.. I still come nasarawa cause am trying to get an MBA rolling ! There wasting time with the admission list though!

Nas Poly. Were you the one that gave one popular vote of thanks in camp? Or which popular thing did you do in camp? MBA in Nasarawa State? Funny! cheesy I was hoping this place was a dead town.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Footlocker(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2014
godG:

Nas Poly. Were you the one that gave one popular vote of thanks in camp? Or which popular thing did you do in camp? MBA in Nasarawa State? Funny! cheesy I was hoping this place was a dead town.
Nasarawa does seem dead to me! I went to a place MINKI SUITE! That's was only interesting place! And yeah MBA in NSUK people have different reasons for doing certain things! (part time course) Erm I no the guy your referring about the one everyone suddenly started beefing, I linked up with him after! shocked I didn't stay in camp long! But I was well known in IJ BAR grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by godG: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Footlocker: Nasarawa does seem dead to me! I went to a place MINKI SUITE! That's was only interesting place! And yeah MBA in NSUK people have different reasons for doing certain things! (part time course) Erm I no the guy your referring about the one everyone suddenly started beefing, I linked up with him after! shocked I didn't stay in camp long! But I was well known in IJ BAR grin

Wow! So good to have you here, man. That guy stayed in my room, Block A. So annoying how people started beefing the guy they should ideally appreciate for coming to serve the fatherland from UK. That is patriotism! I appreciate that a lot in you guys. If we have folks that are ready to pay such price despite the current woes of out nation, I believe Nigeria will be better for it.

Unfortunately, I was never at the bar. Being a Platoon Leader, the activities really took my time.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by fragrant(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is dia any body posted to Kaduna in dis house? Ve few questions for U.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
How is service going?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral1179(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Funpeter: How is service going?
fine, welcome back.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Skateboard:

I go like play football for camp, make I hold Jersey come? Abi na dat white una dey use play?
Apologies for my late response bro..bring all your football kits for your trainings..Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ would be provided team jerseys for your match(es).

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2014
7months:2wks:10hrs:00sec.
I need a new clock, since they've hacked our old clock.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by orjifavour(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Helo rummies, is der any one serving in kogi state ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Friedfred(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Hi peeps.
Pls I need to get intouch with nysc cell leaders in oyo and ogun state. Iv been charged to do a survay for my company in regards to corpers in this areas.
Thanks. My email is teamafric@ausi.com
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by yokiti: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Friedfred: Hi peeps.
Pls I need to get intouch with nysc cell leaders in oyo and ogun state. Iv been charged to do a survay for my company in regards to corpers in this areas.
A visit to their respective local government areas on their CDS days will do you alot of good sir. You will be suprised that you will have more than enough info at the end.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
yokiti:
A visit to their respective local government areas on their CDS days will do you alot of good sir. You will be suprised that you will have more than enough info at the end.
Doubt the authenticity of the news.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Friedfred: Hi peeps.
Serving in Oyo, Ibadan precisely, it will be of help if you can drop more info about your company here on the thread or visist us at our various CDS.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Friedfred(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Funpeter: Serving in Oyo, Ibadan precisely, it will be of help if you can drop more info about your company here on the thread or visist us at our various CDS.
i will be glad to visit the various cds's. That is what i intend to do. Just need info about where and when to visit.
Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
fragrant: Is dia any body posted to Kaduna in dis house? Ve few questions for U.

Yeah, currently serving in Kaduna state, Zaria to be precise. A batch A corper.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by dubsy20(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
We don dey turn senior corpers o, before u know it we will be talking of POP. How time flies.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by sholay2011(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
dubsy20: We don dey turn senior corpers o, before u know it we will be talking of POP. How time flies.
Yes ooo. cheesy

The only constant thing is change.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2014
I miss this house and its occupants!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: I miss this house and its occupants!
Everybody jst neglect this house ehen chai diaris God ooooooo miss you guys a lot. Was the lastest about Inec in ya locations?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Funpeter: Everybody jst neglect this house ehen chai diaris God ooooooo miss you guys a lot. Was the lastest about Inec in ya locations?
loool.... Me too dey go Osun for the election!!! More than 500 corpers will be deployed from OYO state...

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (121) (Reply)

NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.