Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Supply Of Palm Oil - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Supply Of Palm Oil (497 Views)

Get Up To 16hrs Or More Supply Of Electricty From Our Inverters+battery / Supply Of Wristband Flash Drive Needed Urgently / Retail Or Bulk Supply Of Thermocool And Tec Products(discount And Free Delivery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Palm Oil by lucynkem: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Are you interested in trading on palm oil? Do you have a company to be supplying, say about 10 to 30 metric tonnes once or twice a month but do not have the fund to finance it? Are you willing to go into partnership for the supply to be carried out? I could partner with you if you are interested. Please respond if you are ready, willing and able to do business, give me a call or send me an email. You can also respond here if you wish. I will also be ready to partner with some one who is interested in marketing any agricultural products (non perishable). Hope to hear from any interested person soon. Cheers.
My email is lucynkem at yahoo dot co dot uk
My tel number is +44 7879863310
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil by okine4real: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
You got a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computers / Infinix Joypad Tablet For Sale Or Swap / Advanced Uk Standard Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.