Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Reduce Garlic Odor After Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Reduce Garlic Odor After Use (2229 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Garlic Odor After Use by isaacjohnson: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2013
HOW TO REDUCE GARLIC ODOR AFTER USE

You would agree with me that many of people detest garlic odor and at such wont dare want to neither handle it nor eat it because of its offensive odor. This is one of the orientations that have aid weakening of our human organ. Knowing the nutritional value of Lemon and garlic in our body, I have decided to let the world know of it. The following are some of the steps that you can take to reduce or quench the offensive smell of garlic after eating or taking as medicine.
1. Do not chew garlic in the mouth (except you can cope with the burns). Always combine garlic with other vegetables to prepare stew or soups. Taking it in stew or soup reduces a bit of its odor. Salads with tomatoes can be added with garlic. Tomatoes are mentioned here as it is capable of reducing garlic and onion odors.
2. Put a slice of tomatoes in the mouth after eating food prepared with garlic (or after having chewed). Tomatoes are capable of reducing odors of both garlic and onion. It is advisable for cooks to chop (cut in pieces) garlic and onions before chopping tomatoes to free fingers from garlic odors.
3. You can rinse your mouth with Lemon juice or lemon paste to give you sweet breath after using garlic (sap little of lemon juice through the throat into stomach).
4. You can use Parsley leaf to reduce garlic odor. Parsley leaf is a widely cultivated plant of the Carrot family with small compound leaf. So, use Parsley leaf in meals prepared with garlic.
5. You could also add Charcoal powder to your toothpaste in brushing your teeth. Washing your mouth with Charcoal can easily quench that offensive smell of garlic and onions. The Ancient world uses charcoal for teeth cleansing.
Point to Notes
1. Heat destroys garlic nutrient. At such, don’t over-heat (too much heat) garlic in soup or stew. Grounded garlic can be added to stew or soup when almost done cooking.
2. Garlic sold in pills, tablets or capsule forms and powder cannot be equated to raw garlic. Garlic prepared in these forms sometimes do not have odor as the raw ones; thus I feel it lacks Allicin as a result of been processed. I am not against these forms of garlic preparation as some manufacturers still have ways of retaining these odors without the garlic losing its valuable nutrients. Yet those who eat with their minds but not with their eyes would like all things in its natural forms. I feel it is of no use to buy orange and pineapple juice put in a bottle, stores in shops whereas there are plenty of fresh oranges and pineapples in the market. Think of the chemicals, sugar and colors in these drinks.

You can view my blog here @ www.garlicnaturesgift..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage And Cure Hiv / DO NOT DIE IN SILENCE, DO IT YOURSELF. / Pls Help Me With Any NGO Or Foundation For Free Cataract Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.