Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice (8453 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by uken73(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's so hard when the one that should be protecting the law is the one breaking it.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by simplyOJ(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
If it happens to be in Abuja, contact Mr. Akinbinu, The Public Relation officer for the FCT at their headquarters in Wuse Zone 5. He has resolved similar cases successfully in the past.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by israel007: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
bvfhg
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
i commiserate with you but erm. . .did you ask the offcial for the website?
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nigerians re desperate lol I hope I dont get scammed to like this its a shame u know
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by simplyOJ(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
fellymoore: You may say anything you like but my comment was valid.replacement is been done in every organisation is up to you to accept it or not.we did not come here to parade our proffession or our gramatical prowess.Nigeria is rot and Nigeria is this or that we all contributed to it.If Nigeria should be good,it will start with you and I.What,s the population of Nigeria and what,s the proportion that made up so called leaders that you think that is the cause of our problem, How do you obtain ur certificate you are parading with,have you involed in exam malpractice during jamb exam,university exam,employment exam,have u involved in any form of cultism?Is your degree research project original? Do you caste your vote based on merit not on trabalism,favouratism,nepotism.Have u involed in any form of corrouption? Have u in any form doctored your CV? Have you ever fabricated any lie in quest to get employment.This just few questions we have to ask ourselves.Civilization do not come from heaven but how you and I

Bros! e don do, no vex again. You fit come wound yourself o!
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by nekede11(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
The topic contradicts his comment,read his comment well,d job list he s waiting 4,is nt yet released, am also waiting 4 d same list,he s curious
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by olatade(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
yuzedo: op bro i can help u.

if u neeeeed juju to make him die is N5,000 undecided

if u need juju to make he mad is N10,420 angry

if u neeeed juju to make him turn to goat in d middle of espressroad is N14,607 undecided

if u neeeed juju to make his kerewawo to swell like ice-block is N1,980.442 angry

but bro if u neeeed him t0 repant and pay u bark ur mony is N40,000 flat. undecided

so chose one or forreva hold u piss!! angry

U don kolo finish,this post got me laughing like crazy grin grin grin
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Anjasor(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
nekede11: The topic contradicts his comment,read his comment well,d job list he s waiting 4,is nt yet released, am also waiting 4 d same list,he s curious
Bro. You are on a looong thing. NSCDC is not recruiting now . There is no list any where. Pls. People stop this habit of falling for scams with your eyes wide open and turning around to complain later.They have been shouting it every day, they are not recruiting. If you are truly looking for a job, then NIS has advertised for recruitment go to their portal and apply.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by haulagehandlers(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
fellymoore: You may say anything you like but my comment was valid.replacement is been done in every organisation is up to you to accept it or not.we did not come here to parade our proffession or our gramatical prowess.Nigeria is rot and Nigeria is this or that we all contributed to it.If Nigeria should be good,it will start with you and I.What,s the population of Nigeria and what,s the proportion that made up so called leaders that you think that is the cause of our problem, How do you obtain ur certificate you are parading with,have you involed in exam malpractice during jamb exam,university exam,employment exam,have u involved in any form of cultism?Is your degree research project original? Do you caste your vote based on merit not on trabalism,favouratism,nepotism.Have u involed in any form of corrouption? Have u in any form doctored your CV? Have you ever fabricated any lie in quest to get employment.This just few questions we have to ask ourselves.Civilization do not come from heaven but how you and I

Please do us all a favor............kill your English teacher........right from primary school to your higher institution level ( if you ever attended one).
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by SANCTO: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bros just be patient and wait for God's appointed time for job. Both giver and receiver are all culpable. So chill down 50k is not much. What if he refunds u the money and the list eventually comes out. It is very difficult for this claim to make the guy in question lose his job. The procedures for sacking a public servant is very tedious. Before dotting all the i and crossing all the ts the guy will be exonerated. u may be roped in. So tread carefully.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2013

if u neeeed juju to make him turn to goat in d middle of espressroad is N14,607 undecided

if u neeeed juju to make his kerewawo to swell like ice-block is N1,980.442 angry

but bro if u neeeed him t0 repant and pay u bark ur mony is N40,000 flat. undecided

Oga yuzedo u re wasting your talent here o. Bovi akpors and basket mouth no funny pass you.

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by write2obi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2013

Kikikiki, from your Banana shrine. We give up
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by doctokwus: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
fellymoore: The poster do not commit any crime .Replacement is not recruitment.replacement stuff is share among top or reasonable cadre in organisation to bring who ever they like that will do the job and it is left for that person to give a slot to his or her relations or friends and he might choose to give out his own for a token to someone he may not even know.so the buyer of such offer is not a crime.it is just a choice so far you got the desired qualifications.replacement is inhouse,no job advert plcement,no written test or interview.
U are doomed!
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Ferdinandu(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
your case is a case of two thieves quarrelling over their loot. sorry you are a scammer by planning to bribe your way to get a job.you have been paid on your own coins.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dis world don spoil o, u mean people dey pay to get civil defence job? OH God please take my life now. I give up !!!
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by cycline404(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
olumide81: (No insults pls)Early this year precisely january a family friend who works with Nigeria civil defense called informin me of an available job slot and the superior is willing to give it out for 200k ,he requested for 50k deposit and he made me promise that i will pay the balance in 3 intervals after gettin d job the next month its been 9 months now and its been one story or the other.....pls nlanders what can i do to recover my money , i av all documents used in transacting with him

Make sure the document you have indicate the place where he wrote and sign the terms and the condition also that he received the payment from you.

Then; immediately file a warning petition, give him a copy of that and state it there on your petition that you will copy the superiors of which you will even implicate all the parties involved. Give me 3days to refund your money if otherwise take the proper legal steps.

You can pm me so i can give you a copy of a petition i filled but not to NDCDC, of which my money was paid directly to the stated details within 3hours.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by cycline404(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
googlepikin: Dis world don spoil o, u mean people dey pay to get civil defence job? OH God please take my life now. I give up !!!

RIP... cry cry cry cry
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by steffans(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
D Govt Fvcks us all...
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by LOL247(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
text me his name and. nmber
my account number is 080419419 Savannah bank
deposit N60k wallahi tallahi i will deal with him. u will get your refund N50k b4 9am tomorrow
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by ALISMILE(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
olumide81: (No insults pls)Early this year precisely january a family friend who works with Nigeria civil defense called informin me of an available job slot and the superior is willing to give it out for 200k ,he requested for 50k deposit and he made me promise that i will pay the balance in 3 intervals after gettin d job the next month its been 9 months now and its been one story or the other.....pls nlanders what can i do to recover my money , i av all documents used in transacting with him
write a petition letter to NPF attaching all photocopies of the relevant ducuments.In the petition letter copy their organisation,the sss,the punch newspaper and channels tv.i m sure he will definately pay u ur money.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Meddler(f): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
OP send me a pm.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by lastpage: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
I hear that there is even an IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT SCAM going on at this very moment!

Pay money and get a Reference Number! grin

Too many "one-chance" in NIgeria now.

Scam government, Scam food, Scam employment, Scam Contracts, Scam Police, Scam Drugs, Scam students, Scam Pastors/Imams, S-C-A-M ...everywhere!

Wetin angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by InvertedHammer: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
You guys run around buying all these gadgets. Yet when it is time to make judicious use of it, you feign dumb.

There is something called cam in your phones. Record such transactions covertly next time.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
fellymoore: The poster do not commit any crime .Replacement is not recruitment.replacement stuff is share among top or reasonable cadre in organisation to bring who ever they like that will do the job and it is left for that person to give a slot to his or her relations or friends and he might choose to give out his own for a token to someone he may not even know.so the buyer of such offer is not a crime.it is just a choice so far you got the desired qualifications.replacement is inhouse,no job advert plcement,no written test or interview.

YOU NO KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ONCE YOU SLEEP FOR CELL FOR 48HOURS THEN YOUR TONE WILL SURELY CHANGE

REPLACEMENT MY FOOT

THE POSTER COMMITTED A SERIOUS CRIME
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
YOU BE ORIGINAL OTONDO AT THE END

THE GUY WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR SURE IF YOU PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE BUT CLEAR IT IN YOUR MEMORY THAT 9A POLICE WILL SPARE YOU . YOU BOTH COMMITTED A CRIME

YOU BETTER FORGET THE 50K ELSE WHEN THE CASE GET TO COURT , NA FINE OF 50K WITH 2 SURETY YOU GO PRODUCE AND DONT FORGET SAY YOU GO DONE ENTER KIRIKIRI FIRST BY THE TIME YOUR FAMILY WILL MEET THE BAIL CONDITION SELF AND FINALLY YOUR NAME DONE ENTER BLACK BOOK

YOU BETTER USE YOUR HEAD WELL AND LET THE THING GO

THE FRIEND OF A THIEF IS ALSO A THIEF

THE 50K IS UR OFFERING
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by nipeks001(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Corrupt bastards,serves you right.This is why we have mediocres in leadership positions as they don't attain it by merit but by paying their way through.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by MzTiletohSet(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
I cannot categorically call u Maga and ma oga sayz anoda thing

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by nekede11(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Am nt talking abt recruitmt neither him,it s replacement we are talking abt,if you are n abuja,u wil understand better,wat is happening n ministry,so point of correctn ,it is replacement nt recruitment.d guy s disturbed b/c d list hav lingered,dat s why he came up wit dis thread.he shuld learn patience,espacially govt job,i knw 1 day d guy will come and say,he finally got dat job
Anjasor: Bro. You are on a looong thing. NSCDC is not recruiting now . There is no list any where. Pls. People stop this habit of falling for scams with your eyes wide open and turning around to complain later.They have been shouting it every day, they are not recruiting. If you are truly looking for a job, then NIS has advertised for recruitment go to their portal and apply.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Two things are involved:
1) report the person to the oga @ d top ( go with valid prove)
2) visit the website of NSCDC
*period*
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by kobenol(m): 1:07am On Sep 27, 2013
#LessonsLearnt
People stop paying bribes.
When it's too good to be true, don't indulge. It's magga fee!
The "Official scam" by Immigration service is ongoing @ 1,000bucks for application.
#GodForbid! I apply for that crap...
We hardly understand that it's not meant to be paid for...
A kind of "Health & Drugs Cadet" or so scam made rounds last couple years, folks fell big time...30grande worth per individual.
Job search had better not veil our eyes and intelligence. #We.Need.Jobs, not scam though!
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by remzytimer: 4:52am On Sep 27, 2013
@OP Don't be discouraged wait some time more, well' i can't blame u is d situation we find our self in this country "MAY ALMIGHTY GOD HELP US".... U have a place to hide under law any time u think u're tired or out of patience "ur money is secure and will be fully refunded....see d case of Otedola vs Farouk...BEREKETE FAMILY is there for the poor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2014/2015 Nigerian Agip Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award / COVID-19: How To Benefit From The #1.1 Trillion CBN Relief Package / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.