Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254856 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Ebubu3: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2022
horia:

For experience, I thought pharmacy students could get enough of it during IT
dont know about IT but internship is what i call it. the one year program is very enriching
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
The way this thread just died...... cheesy

It should be moved to the education section.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by onecornerboy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
It's really sad this wonderful thread has gone radio silent. cry

4 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by fannybaby(f): 3:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes cheesy
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by fannybaby(f): 3:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Hello , any pharmacist abroad here
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2022
fannybaby:
Hello , any pharmacist abroad here
US, Canada or UK?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by MULANO: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Vegan99: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by onecornerboy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
wink smiley
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Vegan99: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2022
What happened to this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kenrisma535(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hello.. I need a locum job in abk..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by fannybaby(f): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
pxjosh:
US, Canada or UK?
. UK please or which country do you think is better please
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
fannybaby:
. UK please or which country do you think is better, please
If you're looking strictly at pharmacy practice between UK and Canada, many will argue that Canada is better, not just in terms of the pay but also the practice.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Vegan99:
What happened to this thread?
The OP has left pharmacy practice for you people tongue
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kennedymonk(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Most of them that were students are now Pharmacists... It's been a long while
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Vegan99: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2022
pxjosh:
The OP has left pharmacy practice for you people tongue
Even you too? Lol
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Emma2Seconds: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
247 for pharmacy any hope for any state or federat unis

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by fannybaby(f): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
pxjosh:
If you're looking strictly at pharmacy practice between UK and Canada, many will argue that Canada is better, not just in terms of the pay but also the practice.
. Thank you so much. It's better to do Canada then kiss
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Pharmbase09: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
247 for pharmacy any hope for any state or federat unis

Sure..... BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO is a sure spot but you've got to do well in their putmexam
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by speak2bella(f): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hello pharmily... Please i need advise. I just got inducted into the Pharmacy profession but i will relocate abroad by April due to marriage. Should i commence my internship and leave in April, or not commence internship at all. Also can i practise abroad when i haven't done my internship in Nigeria.

Please help a sister, am so confuse right now.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by aieromon(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2023
speak2bella:
Hello pharmily... Please i need advise. I just got inducted into the Pharmacy profession but i will relocate abroad by April due to marriage. Should i commence my internship and leave in April, or not commence internship at all. Also can i practise abroad when i haven't done my internship in Nigeria.

Please help a sister, am so confuse right now.

One of the requirements to transfer your practice abroad is a letter of good standing with PCN. Induction without internship does not confer full registration.

https://www.pcn.gov.ng/education-and-training/

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by speak2bella(f): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=aieromon post=120722473]

Thanks for your response
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by natuboi(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Based on the above question, is it possible to do internship outside Nigeria. Like induct here and then travel out to do internship?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kenrisma535(m): 4:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Hello. I am thinking about relocating to the overseas. Any advice/ suggestions on which country provides easy route for foreign pharmacist to work asides the US or Canada or the UK. I would like to work in other countries.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by geunik(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
My name is Ugbede Gaius. I graduated from Delsu and have been practicing for some years now. There is a forum specifically for pharmacist, pharmacy student and allies that have been building for some time now. It has gotten to the time to unveil it.
In this forum, pharmacy aspirants can ask questions and chat with others. Also, students can interact among themselves and share ideas. Pharmacist are not left out as the forum is meant to broaden knowledge and interact with colleagues.
Feel free to join the community and chat with the admin anytime you want to. The address of the forum is
https://emeoyopharm.africamotion.net/
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Chinnyflare: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
I am an Optometrist graduate..been looking for hospital for internship since months now.. can anyone help? This is my number.. 09132404717
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by geunik(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
So many community pharmacy are searching for the best inventory management software for their business. They know the importance of a good one. They make work easy and also provide important information as to the growth of the business.
Most of the software available achieve all these. However, there are many more function some offers. Then comes intalia.
Intalia software is a cloud based pharmacy inventory management software for single and chain pharmacy. It was build to make work easy and grow the business.
*Advantage Of Intalia*
1. The first thing we look out for is the point of sale (pos). The search function is so easy to use that a new person can start from day one. You can search using API, brand name or company name. You can use all three to streamline the search. You don't need to type out the whole word. Just 3 letter and results show. It doesn't matter how it was saved.
For example, you can save chlorpheniramine 4mg tab emzor on intalia. You can type chlo emzor tab, tab emzor chlor, emzor tab chlorphe, etc and still get the same result. The buttom line is that the spelling must be accurate even if it is not complete.
Barcode scanner is also accepted.
2. When you buy new products, you enter them into the software. It is a breeze. If you set the markup, Intalia will automatically calculate the selling price. You don't need to be using calculator to calculate the final price. The advanced features of intalia is that it can round up the selling price to the nearest whole number set by you. Let us use an example. If you are selling using 40 % markup, a product of 260 will sell for 364. But because of change, you may set it to 370. The software will round it up to the nearest 10. You can set this rounding up to any figure you like like 20, 30, 50, etc. If 50, the selling price of our example will be 400.
3. You can also set the markup for different price range. For example, you can decide to use 40 % for products their cost price is below 500 and 30 % for products that are above 1000. And the software will do the calculations automatically.
4. Many at times, you set lowest quantity for each product before getting an alert to restock. How do you feel when a software using your 3 month's sales predict your minimum stock for each product and give out an alert. Will be wonderful I guess. Intaila does just that.
5. Purchasing is easy. Get digital pricelist from your supplier. Filter what you want to buy from your stock or pricelist, set quantity, download and send to your supplier. Your supplier can send in a digital invoice, upload it and the system automatically calculate your selling price with it. Stress free.
More updates coming soon like patient app on Google Play store for ordering
Call or WhatsApp 08081062183 for more info and demo
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by geunik(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04
Hi everyone
Welcome to community pharmacy, Nigeria community. We have different groups for different reasons. Below you will find the purpose of each group and links to join. To join the community on WhatsApp, simply click on the link below
https:///K2IUPCSIyR45iVoBKSox1a
To join in telegram, follow the link below
https:///emeoyo
To join other groups, see the other links.
*Price update group*
This group is open to update community pharmacy on new prices from manufacturers so that old stocks can be updated and not sell at loss. New prices from different wholesalers and suppliers are regularly posted by fellow colleagues. Prices of cost price should be encouraged and information including name of wholesalers and date. Contrary post will be deleted. To join WhatsApp, follow this link
https:///IP7BSMAmUlR4G7lteVM39S
To join telegram, follow this link
https:///+4TqW7dKV6HFkNTBk
*Drug search group*
This group is open to community pharmacy to search for products hard to get especially product suppliers and wholesalers don't have. Only post products search or availability. Better to include all necessary details such as products pictures, location, and price and date if posting availability. Those that have the product will indicate and follow up in DM. As it involves money in most cases, just be careful. You can use the group admin as escrow in complicated cases. But please don't derail the group. Unrelated post will be deleted without notice. You can join WhatsApp group through this link
https:///KetXUrPOVa17Z4pda1k3Gu
You can join telegram group through this link
https:///+ZFsZGgsPLxM0YjRk
*About to expire group*
This group open the floor for community pharmacy to share their products in their shelves with short date and are slow moving with their prices. Interested persons can contact the seller or Admin for escrow. Unrelated post will be deleted without notice or warnings. Pls be flexible with price to enable the product go so that the purpose of this group is not defeated. It is good to add price, location, pictures, name and most especially the date. You can join WhatsApp group using this invite link
https:///JuWxamtnsVTD30NLEkHPCt
You can join the telegram group through this link
https:///+5sFvoom2cJE4YmM8
*Rant! Pharmacist! Rant!*
This is another group that was create to allow pharmacist share their job experience. It is an open and engaging group without barriers. To join the WhatsApp group, follow the link below
https:///Jmi4Mg41RJL5QT9dTnyzBT
To join telegram group, click on the link below
https:///+i44KefQVVd41ZWQ8
*Pharmacy Student, Nigeria group*
This group is open to pharmacy students. This creates and opportunity to meet with fellow students in the field as well as senior colleagues to guide you through. You can join in WhatsApp through this invite link
https:///K2IUPCSIyR45iVoBKSox1a
Or join through telegram through this invite link
https:///pharmacystudentsng
Thanks for all your support in these past months and coming years. Together we will survive and succeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.