Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Difference Between An Automatic And Manual Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Difference Between An Automatic And Manual Cars (1205 Views)

20 Reasons We Should All Drive Manual Cars / Auto And Manual Golf 3,which One Is Better? / Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between An Automatic And Manual Cars by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Good morning nairalanders,
I need to know the major differences, between a manual car and an automatic cars. I hear people say automaticl cars is very easy to drive unlike manual cars because it has no features like Clutch.
Please i need an elaborate differences between both car and how the differences make an automatic car very easy to drive. I am currently learning to drive with a manual car and it is so boring driving as you might need to clutch down and apply brake like 5 times on a 1km road, thanks to our bad road full of pot holes.
Please i just need to know how driving on manual cars is different from driving on automatic car
Re: Difference Between An Automatic And Manual Cars by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
whether automatic or manual, brakes need to be applied so I don't see why your moaning about braking

as for now concentrate on learning to drive the manual, when you are perfect with manual, then automatic would be easy no one will teach you but you will just figure it out yourself
Re: Difference Between An Automatic And Manual Cars by Evasmil4(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
If you Learn with Manual Gear, You will be able to drive any other vehicle without being thought.
If you learn with Auto Drive, You will need another Teacher the day all you could get is a manual gear car.
Because computer do gear selections in an automatic car so you don't need to bother about what gear to use for different speed. Just accelerate to move and apply break to stop.
For manual gear cars, the Driver decides what gear to use for what speed and can do some stunt with this flexibility, also if your break fails on high speed with a manual gear, you can down shift to slow the can and pull to stop with gear one.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Come In And Educate Us / Honda Accord 2009 Upgrade To 2011 / Digiprog 3 V4.94 Clone With Better Quality PCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.