Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,128 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] (3186 Views)

Di'ja Of (mavins Record) Long Time Hiding Lookalike Revealed Check Her Out / Jayz’s Secret Son Surface, Drags Rapper Before Congress / Jim Iyke Has A Secret Son With Nadia Buari?!!! – Photo Proof!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Naofficial: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2013
i think i am gonna say i will not stop laughing whenever i check this picture.. I saw this photo on a friend's phone and i was like?? I laughed the hell outta me when i first saw the picture below.. So the picture below is a photo of a young boy that claims for himself to be wande coal's original son and seeing the photo below i am damn sure you wont disagree. www.nairaland.com/attachments/1325199_Small_wande_jpgfe7653bfeb1ce991770ac79d330a154b CLICK HERE FOR MORE GISTS/PICS LIKE THIS TODAY

Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Naofficial: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2013
No comments??
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Codedrock(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2013
LOL.. Cant stop laughing jor..
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Yungdamzyl(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2013
BRB
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by overdrive(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by coolest0(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
He aint no secret anymore undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Lolitua(f): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmmm....no comments
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by JameyMaxwell(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Like father like son
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Yungdamzyl(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2013
overdrive: Ok.
dry jhoor
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Codedrock(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Yung damzyl: dry jhoor
you tell me say this tin dry?
Re: Photo Of The Day- Revealed: Check Out Wande Coal's Secret Son.[lolz....] by Yungdamzyl(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Codedrock: you tell me say this tin dry?
i'm tellin u

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Saves Osita Iheme (photo) / Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband / Photos: Guys Now Flaunts Thier God’s Given Asset Like Women, See Actor Benson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.